Kaspersky's big announcement today - What was it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
We were told they were going to make an announcement today, does anyone know what it was supposed to be?

Nothing at the Ground, but there is a Player Function now on at the Club.

They also showed a very touching, funny montage of the Team bidding Kitey/Gorgeous/Nood farewell.
Neil said that it will be loaded up to http://www.seaeagles.com.au/sea-eagles-tv, worth a look.

With all the promotion about winning a trip to Hong Kong, I assumed it was going to be about taking a game over there next year.

The announcement was that Kaspersky are giving away a trip for two to Hong Kong, including 5 star accommodation, flights and a day at Disney Land Hong Kong. For your chance to win just join as a 2014 Member before 15 November.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Oh ok.
Not to be rude or anything, but that's kind of a disappointment.
When the club advertises teasers like this, generally it would be assumed that there is going to be an announcement in regards to the future of the club, or a new direction the club is heading in. I don't really regard a competition that only two people can win a "Huge Announcement", as it is worded in the club email.

Blake said:
Oh ok.
When the club advertises teasers like this, generally it would be assumed that there is going to be an announcement in regards to the future of the club, or a new direction the club is heading in. I don't really regard a competition that only two people can win a "Huge Announcement", as it is worded in the club email.

WOW. Well if you win, I will gladly take the prize off your hands champ!!

Blake said:
Oh ok.

Agreed. Thats a bit lame

Garts said:
Gee, you can't please everyone.

Exactly;

CLUB - 'We're giving away a gold bullion worth $10,000 to one lucky member'
MEMBER - 'Is it real?'
CLUB - 'Yep'
MEMBER - 'Just one?'
CLUB - 'Yes'
MEMBER - 'Can I hold it?'
CLUB - 'Sure'
MEMBER - 'Geez, it's a bit heavy...'

I would love a prize like that. Thanks to Kaspersky for putting up a great prize up.

I was renewing the whole family again, this would be a lovely bonus.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6