Katich shafted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How can they possibly justify not offering this guy a contract ? Unbelievable. I was thinking he should be the next Captain to give Clark some more time to learn, and now they have shafted him. Katich is just the sort of guy Australian cricket needs right at the moment, tough, uncompromising, and committed to the baggy green. He was one of few showing consistent form before he got injured.

Something very smelly about this whole thing. Did Pup pull some strings as revenge ?? I'm so glad he has given them a serve on the way out as well. He will be missed, one of my favourite players over the last few years.

Nah one of he Ponting and Hussey was always going to go.

Was never going to be Ponting, even though it maybe should have.

Although you are right, it was a joke

He took more wickets than Smith in India
Am i incorrect?
Oh by the way find where i actually said Hussey as a spinner
I dont believe i have,either way he ****s all over Smith as
anything but a fielder,Smith is our Jonty Rhodes

The Gronk said:
Katich will go back and average about a million for NSW solely out of spite for the selectors.

Yup, and with the shield being at the lowest standard I can remember, he will cash in for a few years yet.

He didn't hold back on the weekend. Not bitter with Clarke much is he ? Tend to think there might be something in his allegation too, I could see Clarke being all put out by Katich showing him up in the dressing shed. Anyway Pup needs to seriously work on his batting and his flirtations outside off. Has he ever made a test ton batting at 3 or 4 ?? Needs to man up and swap with Punter in the order and prove he has what it takes.

he was batting at 4 till recently.

was doing crap, but saying he needs to swap with punter is a bit of the mark.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2