Keiran Foran press conference tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Sportal are advertising a live feed into a Keiran Foran press conference tomorrow @10am. I wonder why he's calling a presser. Got a bad feeling about this.

The Wheel said:
Is he staying or is he going?
we all hope he stays but the sooner he makes a decision the better

The Wheel said:
Is he staying or is he going?
we all hope he stays but the sooner he makes a decision the better

This is being advertised in the same way as the last one was so I expect it will just be a PR exercise with no significant announcement.

By Sportal Updated an hour ago
Ask your questions to Manly Sea Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran. Our man will be live at Foran's press conference and answering your questions from Wednesday 10.00am AEST
so chill out feathered friends

Very rarely do the have a press conference to announce someone is leaving.

Fingers crossed it's like when Cronk resigned for the Storm, there was heaps of speculation - similar to what we are now having with Foz and DCE -as he was fielding offers from everywhere.

Let's hope Foz appears to be more excited than previously when asked about his chances of re-signing with Manly.

If it's at anywhere MWSE, he's not announcing he's leaving.

Anyone else liking the way the club is working with Sportal to allow questions? If only they did the same for members

lsz said:
Anyone else liking the way the club is working with Sportal to allow questions? If only they did the same for members

Yes, I like it, but it would be better if it was a members exclusive. Mark my words, there will be NO announcement, this will just be a Q&A session, nothing else.

tookey said:
Ralphie said:
This is being advertised in the same way as the last one was so I expect it will just be a PR exercise with no significant announcement.

Correct

If that's the case and Kieran is fronting for a PR exercise, that is a positive sign for his longevity in a Manly jersey.

Ralphie said:
lsz said:

Yes, I like it, but it would be better if it was a members exclusive. Mark my words, there will be NO announcement, this will just be a Q&A session, nothing else.

Well if someone asks him "THE" question then it can certainly turn into an announcement.

Isn't Zorba heavily involved in Sportal, that's probably where all this is coming from.

Chip and Chase said:
Ralphie said:
lsz said:

Well if someone asks him "THE" question then it can certainly turn into an announcement.

Isn't Zorba heavily involved in Sportal, that's probably where all this is coming from.

Don't be ridiculous C&C. Zorba "The Leak", would never leak anything..

This sounds like the last one Tooves and Killer did. Maybe the new CEO wants to quell the rumour mill by having players and staff front media each week. Not the worst idea...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6