Kelly Egan?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
With Kelly Egan (Manly's assistant coach) signing a Bulldogs contract from 2013, wouldn’t it be in Manly’s best interest to agree and release him now and let him move on?

And then Toovey can plan on his assistants now? Ethically I can’t see why we would have Egan in the club now? It would be up to Toovey to decide.

In AFL as soon as you sign a contract elsewhere you're out the door the same day!

I think you'll find he's gone already...I'd be surprised if we don't see Dennis Moore back, I heard he left as he could not get on with Des but loved the place otherwise...and he's a great football brain!!

Egan has a Manly contract in 2012 so it will be interesting as to how it pans out. My guess is that there would need to be some sort of settlement or agreement, unless the Dogs are happy to sign him immediately.

Could get messy. COOs and Boards sort these messes out!!

voicefromthehill said:
Make him run the water
So what was Toovey's position? I am a bit confused. Toovey was not the assistant coach, {Egan was} but was Tooves a definite member of the coaching staff? Or there to merely relieve the dehydrated?

arty said:
voicefromthehill said:
Make him run the water
So what was Toovey's position? I am a bit confused. Toovey was not the assistant coach, {Egan was} but was Tooves a definite member of the coaching staff? Or there to merely relieve the dehydrated?

He was an assistant coach specializing in forwards

Whats with David Penna in 2012, he is not the toyota cup coach next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7