Kennedy - 1 more season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
Evidently Ben just finished getting his Real Estate License (Max helped him out with offering a job when he finished football), the story goes he doesn't really want to take the job but wants to get a fishing trawler to work off the Newcastle coastline, but is running short of dollars for the venture.... maybe there might be another season after all... guess we could hope. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I dare say that a bloke who has commanded around $350k a year for the past 8 - 10 years probably wouldnt be short of a quid.

BK for another year would be awesome. However he reckons the body is not handling the wear and tear of training. He is so tough he plays when others would take a week off.

Gee NSW missed him too!!

you also have to remember now that beaver has signed there is limited funds for another class back rower, while we could afford BK for another year im sure, it may cause us to not be able to fit in a ben Creagh who could be potentially playing for us for next 8 years, a ben creagh may not be available the following year. Its not an easy juggling act!

I don't think he would ask for too much, he already had a contract he just didn't take the option, I would say it was loaded for the first 2 years rather than the optional 3rd.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2