Kerrod Holland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Seems Zorba sent him to Dessie:
Holland kicks on

Bulldogs hero Kerrod Holland is the one that got away from the Rabbitohs. He was set to join Souths before one of his family friends, Manly football manager Peter Peters, suggested that he take a tour of the facilities at Belmore as the Sea Eagles had no room for him. Holland went and had a look and was snapped up by Des Hasler.

During the week Hasler called Peters. "You've picked the kid," said Peters. Hasler replied: 'Yeah, gee he can kick." Something that we all now know.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-him-back-20160312-gnhhx9.html#ixzz42gXefv2t
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Bulldogs hero Kerrod Holland is the one that got away from the Rabbitohs. He was set to join Souths before one of his family friends, Manly football manager Peter Peters, suggested that he take a tour of the facilities at Belmore as the Sea Eagles had no room for him. Holland went and had a look and was snapped up by Des Hasler.

So player manly does not want ends up else where? Zorba deserves to be held accountable for a heap of stuff....this is just another beat up

Where is that Tin Foil Hat icon.

Oh and if you ask me he is better off at the Dogs anyway.

Isn't this getting just a bit silly. This sort of thing probably happens a lot more than the punters will ever know. A club has no room for a player its not chasing so they recommend they try elsewhere.

better than the "full credit to the boys" BS that most players go on with. Keep it interesting! we need more characters, not more cliches.

I was reading the Kennel's matchday thread as the game was being played, they were all going on about how **** this bloke was until he knocked over the winning goal

I was reading the Kennel's matchday thread as the game was being played, they were all going on about how **** this bloke was until he knocked over the winning goal
Get yourself a dee-zeeze messing in that neck of the woods Baz!...you up to date with your tetanus shots?

• 😆
Reactions: Baz

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7