• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
He is really taking the fight up to Little Johnny. I reckon he is a good bet for the leadership come election time.

Cough, Cough......Latham was last election and he was streets ahead in the polls prior to that one.

I remember watching Kevin Rudd on Sunrise each week and thinking to myself "if he were in charge of the opposition, then I'd be worried..."

That was back when I was a Liberal supporter :) It's funny because I only heard this morning that he was leading the Labor party now. When did that happen?

Anyway, clon I think you're right. Not that that's a bad thing! Little Johnnie is even getting his arse handed to him by US presidential candidates (namely Barack Obama).

Good riddance!

As much as I hate to say it I still think the Rodent will win at the end of this year. Rudd is probably too inexperienced-only one person since WWII has become PM without first being in parliament 20 years-and Rudd is no Bob Hawke.

Happy (very happy in fact) to be proved wrong though.

deja moo more like it

the feeling ive heard byso's bull **** before

And more so yours.

I still fondly remember how strongly you supported Latham, so frankly your judgment relating to such matters can't be taken seriously :)

Cant wait to see Hopium over here pushing the party line again. ;)

Great political cartoon in one of the daily papers over the past few days with Howard and Rudd in Cowboys uniforms and Howard saying come on I'll take you and then him shooting himself in both feet in regard to the Iraq war and climate change.

isnt climate change a myth?? or is that global warming, possibly its the wheat overboard, its hard to keep up

Little Johhny will be safe this time. he has the advantage of having billions of dollars surplus which he can throw at anything he thinks will buy him votes.

Look for an interest rate decrease just before the election too.

The Libs will be in for a harder time next election when johhny has retired. Maybe it might be Turnbull as Lib leader vs garrett as opposition leader?

He is really taking the fight up to Little Johnny. I reckon he is a good bet for the leadership come election time.

So was LAtham in Feruary 2004 before his party white-anted him.

If they do the same to Rudd he is buckleys.

Rudd has more support and wasnt an unknown, he has the charisma and the ability to capture the minds of australians.

his stint on Sunrise, as unfortunate as this sounds will do him wonders

Little Johhny will be safe this time. he has the advantage of having billions of dollars surplus which he can throw at anything he thinks will buy him votes.

Look for an interest rate decrease just before the election too.

The Libs will be in for a harder time next election when johhny has retired. Maybe it might be Turnbull as Lib leader vs garrett as opposition leader?

And I wont be surprised if he makes a few minor changes to the industrial laws a few months before the election. To wrap it up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2