Kevin Walters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Impresses me on NRL360 every week.

I think he should be a NRL coach soon. Has coached under Bellamy and Bennett.

Some lucky team might get him in the near future unless he is being groomed coach QLD'ers.

Dare I say I would be more at ease if he coming to Brookvale next year.

^ Agree, Bob. He always come across well and it's only a matter of time before he gets a head coach gig. I always thought Steve Walters was the best of the brothers, but Kevin was a more than handy player, too.

Barrett is highly respected and praised by all players that he has coached and that to me is more of an endorsement than seeing some cock holder dribble on a television show
Just my humble opinion feathered friends :)
Lol so was the Dalai...

I some how still think that Immortals Fulton and Johns have more of an idea about the game than all of us here
Maybe 40 years ago..... We'll have to see what we're dished up in this century hey...

To be fair, Walters has looked like a genius just by sprouting common sense because on the other side you have Tooves complaining about how big players are or how fast the game is and when he's not doing that, PK and Ikin were "ambushing" him.

Endorsements mean nothing. Bob Fulton and Andrew Johns both endorsed Peter Sharp.
That would be the Peter Sharp who failed after being handed impossible coaching assignments?
I am quite optimistic about Barrett. The game is changing, the pathways are changing. Its a fresh approach which may or may not work, but I'm looking forward to see what he brings next year.

I'm not casting dispersions but I think Bozo has to take some of the heat regarding dubious N.S.W player selections.

Maybe - I'm sure my granadad could coach me on how to use my PC.
Times change but hell I'm up for it. :)
Gus Gould was out of the game for 20 years as well and he has turned the Panthers club around
The Experience that Bozo and Gould have on the game is immeasurable .

Gus Gould was out of the game for 20 years as well and he has turned the Panthers club around
The Experience that Bozo and Gould have on the game is immeasurable .
Yep - Gus isn't passed it yet... Have you listened to the continuous call team recently...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2