Kevin Walters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep - Gus isn't passed it yet... Have you listened to the continuous call team recently...
Every one listens to it Jerry because it is leagues top rating radio show and as always Bozo has the last laugh LOL

I some how still think that Premiership winning players, Watmough and Foran, have more of an idea about the game than all of us here.
They certainly know how to play one team against the other. Anyway I thought this was a Walters thread.

Impresses me on NRL360 every week.

I think he should be a NRL coach soon. Has coached under Bellamy and Bennett.

Some lucky team might get him in the near future unless he is being groomed coach QLD'ers.

Dare I say I would be more at ease if he coming to Brookvale next year.
Bang on!

It's interesting...this guy has put his hand up for a number of jobs over the years and has been interviewed, but is constantly turned down.

I agree he is articulate in the studio, but there must be something about him that we don't know for him to continually get brushed for gigs. Bennett sacked him at one stage and then rehired him...I don't know?!

I don't have faith in any coach until they win a premiership haha.

Every one listens to it Jerry because it is leagues top rating radio show and as always Bozo has the last laugh LOL
The last time I listened to the continuous call team, Peter Frilingos was on it.

Kevy seems like the sort of bloke you'd love to have a beer and chat with....and makes a good 2IC, but I just don't see him as top dog?

and talking of NRL360, i find it hard to follow Tooves sometimes, he's not the best communicator.

Damn legend of course, just saying what i see on NRL360

The last time I listened to the continuous call team, Peter Frilingos was on it.
Fliringos is gone but the continuous call team with the great Immortal Bozo the star of the show continues to top the ratings . Just to fill you in .

I somehow still think that Premiership winning players, Watmough and Foran, have more of an idea about the game than all of us here.
I some how think that players like Choc or Foz that openly say that Arthur is a better coach than the great 2V had too many knocks in the head and have lost the plot

Has Bozo seen Manly's injury list this year? He still found it necessary to sack tooves. Injuries weren't taken into account when that decision was made.
To top it off, Bozo is allowing Barrett to bring Penriff's Trainer to Manly. The Club that has had at least 2 years of record breaking injuries :eek:

Here's the thing, Walters is not coming to Manly now or in the future and Barrett is. Get on the bandwagon and support him for the sake of our great club. Simply bagging the bloke before he starts is doing nothing but applying unnecessary pressure.

Barrett didn't sack Toovey!!!! He seems to me to be jumping in and making a 100% commitment to us by selling up and moving to the area. He seems to be already working hard for new ideas for us for next season (See the ARU story) so how about instead of whining that Walters would be better, we get behind him and show support not disdain.

To top it off, Bozo is allowing Barrett to bring Penriff's Trainer to Manly. The Club that has had at least 2 years of record breaking injuries :eek:
Seriously HM have you ever considered a career in politics? The amount of times you apply over simplistic reasoning to things just to support your emoji driven sentiment is astounding. Common sense says injuries are caused by things other than the Strength and Conditioning training alone, up to and including re-hab staff (eg physio), existing injuries, player age etc etc. Anyway off to find some of your previous complaints about the strength and conditioning if our team earlier this year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2