Key man returns for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
The one difference that we have this week from the past two is the return of the Cougar. Willo is the man that binds the defense we have shown all season, hunting with Choc and Glen S. along with Monas. Things will be completely different this week and if the Bunnies think they will be scoring points with Willo back they are in for a huge shock.

I went to bed last night with a tune going through my head from a supporter on the bus trip going out to our last finals appearance at Parramatta. To the tune of yellow submarine it went:
No 1 is Monaghan and No 2 is Monaghan
No 3 is Monaghan and No 4 is Monaghan
We all want a team of Monaghans, team of Monaghans, team of Monaghans....
:)

The one difference that we have this week from the past two is the return of the Cougar. Willo is the man that binds the defense we have shown all season, hunting with Choc and Glen S. along with Monas. Things will be completely different this week and if the Bunnies think they will be scoring points with Willo back they are in for a huge shock.

I went to bed last night with a tune going through my head from a supporter on the bus trip going out to our last finals appearance at Parramatta. To the tune of yellow submarine it went:

Agree about Willow, I wasn't sure if he would have a spot this year, but it has been one of his most consistant. Kite is a big loss, but i am becoming more confident against the bunnies as the game get's closer.

As for your song...well...ermm, yeah....

Haha, that Pommy bloke was on the bus when I went out to Penrith earlier in the year as well. He led us through a lovely rendition of "I'd rather be a loser than a Westie" outside Penrith Maccas.

Hopefully Cougar can offer that consistency that has been missing over the last couple of weeks. I hope that's all it is.

He came back and they put a solitary 6 points on us. Not all willo's doing but no doubt he helps.

The cougar is the bacbone to our defence imo.. I always feel confident nothing is going to happen when the opposition heads towards him in attack.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6