• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
rumour on talkin sport is that he may be headed to the chooks

so they are trying to offload players to get him and Carney

Thought it would be an update on the Swine Flu garbage haha

Waiting on that news before doing the fantasy team this week

They just punted Shackleton off to parra......

Yeah, hunt isn't a very good player... does this mean minichello is done?

Nutzcraw link said:
They just punted Shackleton off to parra......

Yeah, hunt isn't a very good player... does this mean minichello is done?

Anthony Minichiello has had an on going back problem maybe they will let him go who knows ?

rumour is they will cut him from his last year or 2 of his contract. Probably be able to collect a large sum in England (also be easier on his body)

I feel sorry for Mini - one of the great fullbacks I have seen. He just hasn't had a decent run for 2 years but he was absolutely awesome at his best. I think his career is probably over - extra cold winters won't help him staying healthy.

Agreed MB, he was and still is an outstanding fullback, I hope he can recover from his back injury.

Like you say one of the best there has ever been

There is also a rumour that khunt is going to the dragons to be with Bennett.  Now that they have lost Poore they would have the funds for Khunt but not sure where they would put him.

Maybe move Boyd to wing and release dell.

Just on Mini, his back is ok at the mo, he snapped his ankle down in Canberra in round 2, still managed to score a try on it as well

Can't be far away from coming back

Now that he has come down with Swine Flu the radio station up here are screaming blue murder that the NRL are making them play the game :)
haha

If Hunt had been injured in Origin they would have played, so in my book, tough **** they have to play. Of course they will whinge though.

They fail to mention Hannant also has swine flu from the Bulldogs!

well he shouldnt of rooted that pig in the public dunny and he wouldnt have caught swine flu

Do we definitely know that the game will go ahead ???

I want to put a couple of the Dogs into my fantasy side and am holding off to hear

At this stage the game is going ahead as scheduled

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8