kicker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Do any of you knowledgeable people have any insight as to who Des favours as the kicker of goals this season. 

A few guys in the squad who can kick goals... Lyon would probably be the most obvious option, Tony Williams has kicked throughout his junior career, Steve Matai kicks on occasion, same goes for Shane Rodney, Daly Cherry-Evans kicked in TC.

Out of those guys I'd give it to Killer, as he has proven to have been a fairly good kicker over the past couple of years. But he's also likely to be the captain and our star player. Do we want to overload him with responsibilities? We might have to....

I was at Narrabeen just before Christmas and was told by one of the players that it would be Killer.
Guess time will tell if that's the case....Will be interesting to see who is given a go in the 3 trials.

willstyles link said:
A few guys in the squad who can kick goals... Lyon would probably be the most obvious option, Tony Williams has kicked throughout his junior career, Steve Matai kicks on occasion, same goes for Shane Rodney, Daly Cherry-Evans kicked in TC.

Out of those guys I'd give it to Killer, as he has proven to have been a fairly good kicker over the past couple of years. But he's also likely to be the captain and our star player. Do we want to overload him with responsibilities? We might have to....
We seem to be in a terrific situation with goal kicking possibilities this year. One that u left out was Hokko who had the kicking duties for Qld Cup side, Qld Residents and i think he was for the Junior Kangaroos as well. However i believe Killer should start and see how he goes providing there arent any niggling injuries otherwise we certainly have plenty to choose from.

Yep, from what ive seen Hokko has a fairly powerful boot.

On a side note, did we ever come up with a nickname for Hokko ? Something strange about typing hokko/hodko. Doesnt sound right.

Orford never inspired confidence when lining up a kick of any description so any kicker will probably be better for us.  Even Matai.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Yep, from what ive seen Hokko has a fairly powerful boot.

On a side note, did we ever come up with a nickname for Hokko ? Something strange about typing hokko/hodko. Doesnt sound right.
Well I think it's safe to say Hokko is not right.
Obviously if he is to succeed Ox he should be called Hocks.

I did, and will always love the Ox, but kicking wasn't his strong point, I can openly admit ! Hahahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6