Kidley Kidley Kidley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
Kidley Kidley Kidley Kidley

****, ****e, crap, turd,

Can't we get a decent NSW captain like Lyon with Kidley LRO?!

NSW need a testical dispenser in their dressing rooms for the next game. All that talk about muscling up lasted about as long as the run out onto the pitch tonight.

I dont think this can be blamed on one person, unfortunatly.

Queenslanders all let us rejoice
For we are home free
We've golden beaches while roaches toil.
Their captain's Kurt Gidley. 

Two series ago I went out to watch the final game with my young bloke, he wanted to watch his idol (Brett Stewart) play for NSW. He was one dissappointed kid when Gidley started at fullback and played their for 3/4's of the game, whilst Stewart sat on the bench pulling splintes out of his ass.

I think this was the defining moment when the selectors should have known, Bellamy has no f'ing idea and should not be the NSW coach. Why would you leave the player selected to play fullback, who just happened to be one of the best in the world at the time, sitting on the bench in favour of gidley??????

Bellamy seems to love him, yeah he puts his body on the line blah blah blah but his efforts are costing NSW more than helping them.

Ryno link said:
Two series ago I went out to watch the final game with my young bloke, he wanted to watch his idol (Brett Stewart) play for NSW. He was one dissappointed kid when Gidley started at fullback and played their for 3/4's of the game, whilst Stewart sat on the bench pulling splintes out of his ass.

I think this was the defining moment when the selectors should have known, Bellamy has no f'ing idea and should not be the NSW coach. Why would you leave the player selected to play fullback, who just happened to be one of the best in the world at the time, sitting on the bench in favour of gidley??????

Bellamy seems to love him, yeah he puts his body on the line blah blah blah but his efforts are costing NSW more than helping them.

I agree with you 100%

unfortunately I think Bellamy is a bit stats driven... and while any NSW supporter will tell you Kidley is not the best fullback, when you look at his origin stats they are actually not bad. (then again since he plays most of the game/all of the game at fullback they shouldn't be bad should they).

Ryno link said:

Agree fully and considering Brett was one of the best on the field in game two and saved a try or few, it was a bit hard to fathom why he was benched for the third game.

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
Drop him!

we have luke Lewis there is zero need for Kidley.

You can't do that ! ! !  He's the Media and NSW Selector's darling golden haired child who can do no wrong.  The whole team will fall apart without him (pfft, yeah right).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6