Kieran Foran - a legend in the making

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE4LIFE

Reserve Grader
Dear Kieran,

You read this forum? Hope you do. If so.... Read on.

I'm sure you've been reading so many articles about your next move day after day. It's probably doing your head in, and rightly so. Big decision......

What these so called journalist keep missing to write about in their articles is us, the fans. We are Manly. We sit on the hill in the pissing rain, buy the jerseys year after year and stand by the team no matter what people say. Why? Because that is what it means to be a Manly supporter.

So as a Manly supporter, I apologize for a board carrying on like children. I'm sorry about Gifty. We love him. We wanted him to stay. I'd take him back tomorrow. We the fans hated how that all went down.

But we , the fans, want you here mate. There's over 136,000 + posts on here just on you. Yep that's right 136,000+ !!!! Jamie Lyon, Matty Ballin and Stevie Matai have all stated they love having you around. Your class. Not just as a footballer but also the way you're showing respect to this process by not parading around. Unlike others.....

So beat DCE to the punch. Go ask for some extra. I'll put in a few extra dollars if you need. I'm sure some in here might throw in as well. Help around the house, laundry? Whatever you need.

The thing is mate, I know your torn between loyalty for your mates and that's why we love ya, but remember it's the fan that is Manly, not some suit cashing in on your talent.

Best of luck mate,
Nev

Foz I'll mow the lawns, MWSE will renovate the kitchen. Can't be a better contract top up than that.

Im with these guys with one proviso.Start playing the football you are capable of or leave now.
Agreed. Otherwise we can have a player on minimum wage running sideways, kicking out on the full & missing tackles ;)

I'll let everyone else throw in the extra money/services :)

I've paid for mine & my families Manly memberships, bought a ton of merchandise from the Manly shop, supported Manly's sponsors with my business where I can, paid my Foxtel subscription, watched crappy Channel 9 so their ratings go up & advertisers pay more.... All I ask is these guys put in 100% on the field in 2015 regardless of staying or going.

The most frustrating this is, we all get it. Choc carried on like a 3 year old and that kinda helps ease the loss of him but DCE is not looking that much better. Even if he stays, he hasn't shown that much respect to the maroon & white and that article in the Australian backs up what we all think here.

Cmon board, pull your head in. Reign this goose in. I've always been taught form a young age, learn from your mistakes. Wasn't Gifty a big enough example? We can also replace one gifted player, we always do. Foran is for the Team and DCE for himself. Sign Foran for more and then see where the chips lay. Let me run the club. I'd have no problems culling primadonnas from my team. When did we become soft? Remember Whitehead, Mal Reilly, Wombat, Warhorse, Gillespie, Carroll, Menzies, Cliffy, etc... tough C#$% the lot of them. Take a leaf out of their book.

I'm actually more worried now by keeping DCE at the expense of Foran and team morale. Bad investment. Can we just have a year of footy other than "Home and Away" ? When did we become this soap opera.

Geez Tooves, you winding us up? This all a hoax? I hope so, cause you really got me. One of the few times I won't mind being proved wrong. I'll gladly eat humble pie.............

I will pay for his pillow replacement since he has been asleep lately and is yet to read and agree to his contract

The most frustrating this is, we all get it. Choc carried on like a 3 year old and that kinda helps ease the loss of him but DCE is not looking that much better. Even if he stays, he hasn't shown that much respect to the maroon & white and that article in the Australian backs up what we all think here.

Cmon board, pull your head in. Reign this goose in. I've always been taught form a young age, learn from your mistakes. Wasn't Gifty a big enough example? We can also replace one gifted player, we always do. Foran is for the Team and DCE for himself. Sign Foran for more and then see where the chips lay. Let me run the club. I'd have no problems culling primadonnas from my team. When did we become soft? Remember Whitehead, Mal Reilly, Wombat, Warhorse, Gillespie, Carroll, Menzies, Cliffy, etc... tough C#$% the lot of them. Take a leaf out of their book.

I'm actually more worried now by keeping DCE at the expense of Foran and team morale. Bad investment. Can we just have a year of footy other than "Home and Away" ? When did we become this soap opera.

Geez Tooves, you winding us up? This all a hoax? I hope so, cause you really got me. One of the few times I won't mind being proved wrong. I'll gladly eat humble pie.............

Im sorry , but i disagree... He has done alot for the club . He won us more games last year then any other player , if he could kick goals he would of slotted that from the sideline against the scumdogs in the final FFS.

Keep this in mind , he got tore to pieces by a senior player which was unprovoked or necessary ( and no one was strong enough to stick up for him , even close mates ) and others avoided him.

He even went after DCE ( out of his way ) to rough DCE up in origin.

That didnt only hurt him but destroyed his confidence out on the field.

The body language of the team as a whole , was there to see.

It was like a kid in the group that got singled out.

No wonder his shopping around.

I dont like how it has been done so publicly & timing but its the NRL's fault because they allow all this negotiating.

If Foran is the future of the club , what a GREAT example of attitude and passion he showed for the jersey last year !!! when the chips were down.

If all love Foran and having him around , then why didnt he play for his mates on the park ????
But instead he played tantrums like a little boy...

Did he care about his fellow team mates ??? What a great leader...

why dont you watch his last 6 games and show me his leadership

Panash,
Don't take this too personally. It's just my opinion.

Of course I rate DCE. He's s game changer but don't look past hard workers like Foz either. I'd love to keep them both. The thing that got me curious is why didn't they stick up for DCE. Usually where there is smoke... Anywho.....

Im just a bit old school and prefer the "behind closed doors thing"

Keep up the passion though mate , it's all good.... We'll find out in a few days anyway so it'll be all academic soon enough.

We all need to remember, me included, that Manly is more than one player. Always will be.

hahahaha I don't even care if Foran comes to Parra anymore...seeing you Manly fans so desperate is amazing.
You don't care - it's all you have. Oh, and you're grand plan for two premierships by 2020 (which you just lifted from the Dogs)

hahahaha I don't even care if Foran comes to Parra anymore...seeing you Manly fans so desperate is amazing.

Desperate? lol desperate is giving an old past his best back rower in Watmough the contract you did 2 entice Foran across that's desperate. it looks good now but it bites you on the bum when your huge junior nursery produces a champion and you haven't got the dollars 2 retain him. So enjoy it now but pay the price later.

Desperate? lol desperate is giving an old past his best back rower in Watmough the contract you did 2 entice Foran across that's desperate. it looks good now but it bites you on the bum when your huge junior nursery produces a champion and you haven't got the dollars 2 retain him. So enjoy it now but pay the price later.
if the figures are right the eels are more desperate than anyone. 20% of the salary cap on 4% of the playing roster is ridiculous. He's not worth it and has two bung shoulders

if the figures are right the eels are more desperate than anyone. 20% of the salary cap on 4% of the playing roster is ridiculous. He's not worth it and has two bung shoulders
Correct it looks good now but just like our back ended contracts it will catch up with you.

Correct it looks good now but just like our back ended contracts it will catch up with you.
plus good luck getting 24 games out of him a year plus tests. Notice I didn't say more than 24 games eels fans...........

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2