Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Will be the games best 5/8 within 2 years.

Bet my house on it

He will be the next best thing since A johns. Ill bring this thread up in 2013 to remind you all.

Foran - Freak.

Agreed he is just awesome and finally hitting his straps again in the last two games

Napper said:

Bet my house on it

He will be the next best thing since A johns. Ill bring this thread up in 2013 to remind you all.

Foran - Freak.

Really, you put your house on it? Either you're supremely confident or you have a crappy house :)

Sumdumguy said:
Napper said:

Bet my house on it

Foran - Freak.

Really, you put your house on it? Either you're supremely confident or you have a crappy house :)

I rent :p really though, im THAT confident. I'd put a months wages on it.

there aren't that many good 5\8's as it is.

No longer do we have the likes of Fulton, Wally, Daley, Lyons, Lamb, Lockyer.

Now i do have a fun snipe when people blindly always seems to have Foran in 3,2,1 in nearly every game he is in this year, as i don't think his form has been that good compared to what he has shown until lately, but really, who would anyone swap him for in today's game? Not even Thurston, benji.

He's a big part of manly's future, and a future captain.

That show inside at the line with a pass to the outside was so "cliffy-esque" i loved it. The skill class and composure so close to the defensive line is something i havnt seen since the mid 90s.

I love this bloke.

Very happy to see him hitting form at this time of year!! Last 2 and half games has played his best all year i would say and hopefully it only gets better going into the finals. Is going to develop into one of best players in comp in next couple of years, easy to forgot he only turned 22 in July.

Has always been one of my favourites since i watched him his 1st game v Raiders in 09 and he scored that try almost straight away and now up their with Gifty, Snake and Killer as my current fav Manly players.

Napper said:
That show inside at the line with a pass to the outside was so "cliffy-esque" i loved it. The skill class and composure so close to the defensive line is something i havnt seen since the mid 90s.

I love this bloke.

He had all the time in the world cause he had runners and options.

He also did the same thing and had no support. got drilled and got up screaming. Feel for the guy when he goes to line without support and gets flogged. Surey must make some fowards feel soft. Maybe not if you have a massive deal for the next 4 years

I'm not sure Foran is as naturally gifted as Johns. And really his impact in games this year has been limited. He truned the corner in the Bulldogs game, but didn't get much support that night. Last week and last night he was good because he had people going to the line with him to give him options. It's also no surprise that his impact has been more noticeable since Snakes return, Brett just puts doubt in the defence giving Keiran that little more space and time.

Good game last night, let's hope it continues.

Chip and Chase said:
I'm not sure Foran is as naturally gifted as Johns. And really his impact in games this year has been limited. He truned the corner in the Bulldogs game, but didn't get much support that night. Last week and last night he was good because he had people going to the line with him to give him options. It's also no surprise that his impact has been more noticeable since Snakes return, Brett just puts doubt in the defence giving Keiran that little more space and time.

Good game last night, let's hope it continues.

Natural talent maybe not but he has the potential to get there.

Although playing different positions i think Lyon has the natural talent of Joey. He can do it all. Absolute weapon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4