Killer gone for 4-6 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
With a hammy, according the the Clubs FB page. The hits just keep on a comin'

FMD....with the battle for the spoon on , this isnt what we need....another injury to the backs during this time will see us having to throw a " newbie " in or revert to symonds....matai is being held together with tape....and with DCE in the origin we might be in bigger trouble than we think....so...do play hiku in the centres and bring up a new half ? Hiku to the halves and a new back....symonds in the centres to me spells disaster despite him trying to do his best for the team and obviously out of position.

FMD....with the battle for the spoon on , this isnt what we need....another injury to the backs during this time will see us having to throw a " newbie " in or revert to symonds....matai is being held together with tape....and with DCE in the origin we might be in bigger trouble than we think....so...do play hiku in the centres and bring up a new half ? Hiku to the halves and a new back....symonds in the centres to me spells disaster despite him trying to do his best for the team and obviously out of position.
I don't know why we keep pushing for Hiku to the halves. No blistering pace and I don't think he is scheming enough nor an organiser.

FMD. Wasnt there news also the Skivvy has an ankle injury and could be out for a few weeks?

Guess Hiku to Centre and Tommy Turbo to wing.

If Skivvy is out I suppose Williame is back in the team.

Would like to keep Tommy Symonds in the back row( much more effective there imo). I know this won't happen but give Mateo another run at 5/8, Foz to centre and bring Tommy T onto the wing. That's assuming Skivvy is out injured and Hiku already to centre. I think it would work well for both Foz and Tommy T against a Tigers side who isn't of the highest standard.

I think we should have Will I Am and Hasson fight to the death, with the winner earning the right to be sacrificed to the God of Hamstrings and ACL's ;)

Has anyone watched the lower grades to be able to suggest a possible replacement ?
Wolfie :wolfface::inlove:

If Barrett is a certain starter in 2016, 2v should step down ' for the sake of his family' and let the Wunder Kinder deal with the walking wounded @:cool:

Well the way we are going he will probably come back to a new coach..... Poor old 2v can't take a trick this season, we are looking down the barrel of a possible first spoon..... There is plenty of talent but the team don't seem to be putting in for tooves....

This is fast becoming annus horribilis.

How's Satini going in reggies ?

Hiku is the logical choice to move into the centres with Turbo Tommy on the wing. Peta isn't a winger but has proved himself as an international fullback or centre. Tommy needs no explanation.

If DCE does get picked for Origin (which I think he will), we'll probably see either Mateo or T-Red at 5/8. With Star possibly back he can fit straight onto the bench. RLW is also reporting that JSL is due back for Rd.14. BJ is listed as having a return date of Rd.18. That's a good effort actually, I thought his back might keep him out for the season.

I have a feeling JLJ will only get a first grade shot if both DCE and Foran are out. Otherwise we would have seen him already this year.

Hiku will more than likely take over the goal kicking, a job that no doubt would have been Gutho's had he not lasted just 13:37 before doing his ACL.

All I want to know is who walked under a ladder while breaking a mirror and having a black cat cross their path? This injury toll we have has gotten beyond a joke.

Last edited:
**** Brissie were trying to give away Vidot - we should have been all over that.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6