Kimmorley and NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Just watching NRL on Fox and watching how Immature Kimmorley was laughing and saying "Manly fans should thank Des for all he has done" and saying Manly are deserved favourites and laughing like he doesn't mean it. His poor professionalism is Probably a very good indicator of why he was such an over-rated failure of a player. He pretty much got Kevin Moore and Ricky Stuart sacked with his poor leadership and every club he left improved. I think it's good for us they believe they have it won already. It was really hard to watch the history of Des and Tooves can't believe that Des is really happy to be there in his heart of hearts.

"THEY MAY TAKE OUR COACHES AND A PLAYER OR TWO, BUT THEY WILL NEVER BE MANLY!"

Kimmorley was like a giggling schoolboy. Reynolds seemed like a decent young bloke though, but looked pretty nervous at the prospect of running out at Brookie. Interesting that we are still favourites.

kimmorley really is a bit of a knob isn't he. I remember a couple of weeks back matty johns completely ignoring kimmorley's ramblings then telling him "take your dogs cap off for a second mate".

Manly fans should thank Kimmorley for all he did for the northern eagles. It was efforts like his which ensured the joint venture failed.

A greedy overrated hack who choked almost every time a big match was on.

It's funny how he is still working for the club that punted him for Dogkinson. I remember he said he wanted to play on....but the decision was made for him by Greenturd

Kimmorley - 6 clubs. That's more than a lot journeyman players. The clown didn't even play 50 games for Canterbury & as has been said an inexperienced NRL player in Dogkinson was preferred to him for the 2011 season. Bahaha.

Kimmorley could have been a great quarterback though, with a bit more size.

So many of his passes were forward.

I have been critical of Ikin when he has been on, however Kimmorley and Sailor make him look like Albert Einsten.

conanu said:
Just watching NRL on Fox and watching how Immature Kimmorley was laughing and saying "Manly fans should thank Des for all he has done" and saying Manly are deserved favourites and laughing like he doesn't mean it. His poor professionalism is Probably a very good indicator of why he was such an over-rated failure of a player. He pretty much got Kevin Moore and Ricky Stuart sacked with his poor leadership and every club he left improved. I think it's good for us they believe they have it won already. It was really hard to watch the history of Des and Tooves can't believe that Des is really happy to be there in his heart of hearts.

To be fair, Kimmorley was long gone when Sticky got sacked as Cronulla coach.

patorick2010 said:
conanu said:

To be fair, Kimmorley was long gone when Sticky got sacked as Cronulla coach.

Not to mention the fact that in 2008 he took the Sharks to the Prelim final, and for the next 3 years they could barely win a game, well turning up at the Dogs in 09 and taking them from near the bottom of the table to the prelim final as well

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6