kimmorley now a legend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
according to rabbits last night it must be tough for roberts to play outside a "legend" like kimmorley.please!!!!!love rabbits but what is he on?

as i suggested last week,they are old,have nothing in the pigs and will be very lucky to make the 8.

susan ridgepipe link said:
according to rabbits last night it must be tough for roberts to play outside a \"legend\" like kimmorley.please!!!!!love rabbits but what is he on?
The poor old duffer is half senile you know.  Ch 9 just prop him up because the rest of their box is so unpopular.

He is a legend.... who will forget that intercept he threw to Bowen to lose us an Origin match. He's a Gimp.

Chip & Chase link said:
He is a legend.... who will forget that intercept he threw to Bowen to lose us an Origin match. He's a Gimp.

The Phil Duke/ Rex Wright/ Steve hanson SOO legend status.

Took my eldest girl to a game at Brookie many a year ago. Flew down from GCoast. Sat on the hill of course. She was just a littlun and she still remembers  Manly supporters yelling out, "Bash, Noddy," so I guess he is some kind of legendary figure.

niccipops link said:
Took my eldest girl to a game at Brookie many a year ago. Flew down from GCoast. Sat on the hill of course. She was just a littlun and she still remembers  Manly supporters yelling out, \"Bash, Noddy,\" so I guess he is some kind of legendary figure.

Was he playing for the Northern Eagles at the time!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6