Kimmorley should be dropped

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I thought he was terrible. We would have won with Monas. Better kicking game, he can tackle and he doesn't throw intercepts that I could have read about last week and he has some ticker!

Very poor effort and I thought BK did well not to get stuck into him in his interview. His kicking game was poor, his options were dreadful and he hardly made an effective tackle all night. Barrett was playing lone ranger. Twice, including golden point time he did a small chip that had no chance of coming off instead kicking deep for territory. Very poor effort and it should see him sacked!

Monas 4 Origin!!!!! !amazed

Kimmorley is an inept fool who cannot play at the highest level because he is a CHOKER. He can't kick, tackle or pass when put under pressure. He cost us that game. Sack him and pick anyone for the next one. I don't know why Ricky didn't drag him and put Wing into half. We would be 1-0 up by now, despite Simpkins' attempts to rob us of any chance.

Kimmorley had the worst Oigin game from a halfback ever played. He will be dropped for the second one and they will bring in Gower or Andrew Johns, if he's not dropped there is something wrong.

Agreed, Kimmorley was obviously paid hansomly by the Queenslanders. They had 19 players on the field and another in the Video Ref's box. What a farce.

I was going to post a thread with this exact title.

The problem is he plays a ridiculously flat line, and in Origin you can't do that, because the opposition is always fired up and bolting in. Kimmorley needs to learn the following:

Flat line + Fired up rushing defence =
Intercepts + Players caught with ball

I also firmly believe that Monas would have played better.

Kicks = same.
Tackler = Monas better.
Passing = Monas better.

based on last night - even monas kicking is better.

They should have moved wing to half and let barret have the show.

Simpson will also be gone, had plenty of game time and was picked as a running prop and made 26 metres. Kite will be in origen 2.

That ref had a shocker. Minny should have gone to the bin, but was saved by it being early. Webb had to go - should have gone to the bin for his first offence - but had to go on the second as it was obviously deliberatly done for malice..

Luke rooney try that was dissallowed was more of a try than slaters knock on try. - both or neither.

Had that been a normal club game there would have been 500 penalties for lying in the ruck. The game was allowed to be slowed too much and became a battle of the props. Only one of qld backs ran more than 100m, berrigan. Slater with kicks returns included managed jsut 35.

New ref for origen 2.
Gower or monas to half
Kite for simpson.

Also how good was BK, spent some major time on the bench but was our best metre gainer. Choc went ok for his little game time. Both should be fine to back up.

You can't be serious with Monas to half. It should be Orford or Johns (Finch or Head at a pinch).

We needed more metre men, as Ryan, Simpson etc defended well but didn't do much in the territory battle with the ball.

Orford for origin 2, but we know Johns will get it

I will ad to the thread title.

Kimmorley should be dropped, into the pacific, with two very large concrete blocks strapped to his feet!!!

He should never play rep football again. Grand Wooden would have played better at half than this tool.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4