KING & DCE out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lifestart

Reading reports that KING & DCE will not play tomorrow night. Big loss for the team as King always fires up playing the Dogs and DCE is just a match winner if scores are close.

Whats wrong with Kingy :huh:

He really is on his last legs, we have hardly had any value from him since Round 2 :(

As a punter you couldn't possibly back us with DCE out.Will be one of our best efforts because there is no way Foran Choc and Lyon are 100per cent fit.Still,when the chips are down.....

In that case I'd be putting killer and kieran to 6 and 7, hiku to centre, bring up a winger from lower grades.

Lifestart said:
Reading reports that KING & DCE will not play tomorrow night. Big loss for the team as King always fires up playing the Dogs and DCE is just a match winner if scores are close.
What reports ? Link please . . .

Shoe1 said:
In that case I'd be putting killer and kieran to 6 and 7, hiku to centre, bring up a winger from lower grades.

Sounds like too much reshuffling. I would just be keeping it simple. Littlejohn in for DCE, everybody else stays in their usual positions.

Lifestart said:

Yeah
I heard that Igor and Krillich won't play either-just hope hartley reffs us fair and square-

Anthony Watmough (bicep) and Kieran Foran (ankle, knee) have been cleared to play, despite Foran missing most of Wednesday’s session. Daly Cherry-Evans (knee) trained for the first time with the squad on Thursday. He will have a final assessment on Friday morning.

Mals said:
Shoe1 said:

Sounds like too much reshuffling. I would just be keeping it simple. Littlejohn in for DCE, everybody else stays in their usual positions.

If said unseen reports are true, I'm with Shoe1.
Wolf > Littlejohn

must be true, from a trusted source with 2 posts, not just the 1 and there are plenty of links to back it up, oh wait.

Fluffy said:
must be true, from a trusted source with 2 posts, not just the 1 and there are plenty of links to back it up, oh wait.

Not to mention we're playing the Bulldogs and their fans don't troll.

StuBoot said:
Mals said:
Shoe1 said:

If said unseen reports are true, I'm with Shoe1.
Wolf > Littlejohn

In the wet, it's about tough skilled play up the middle. Defence. Bring Jamie and hiku in closer.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4