King declines to comment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
At the Captains Call each team's representative was asked a few questions regarding the up coming finals series. At first glance the questions appear innocuous, who is the team to beat, player to watch(from their own team as well as this weekends opponent), the dark horse and Dally M Medal winner. Every player dutifully threw up their nominations for each category, except big Jason King who declined to take part.

IMO this is awesome, it shows that Toovey has the side focused only on the game ahead and their own responsibilities in order to achieve an historical 9th premiership. It is also evidence of a captain who knows what he wants and refuses to be drawn into speculating on anything to do with other sides.

The photo in the SMH article shows a steely faced King looking straight ahead, no doubt thinking only about fri night.

Great to see that Jason is the face of Manly this year for the Finals, as he missed last year's series:angel:

The DT photo has all the other Captains in stitches at something Jason quiped. Lulling the pretenders into a false sense of security:D

I like how all the other teams are talking about their opposition and Manly are talking about what their focus is and their intent to do whatever it takes to go all the way. Even if the team messes up a bit at any given moment during the game, they have the resolve and strong minds to stay the course and keep fighting.

They so dont want us to Win it. I would say that Dally M awards helped us with a bit of motivation. Not that we needed any!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8