King not in Manly's top 17 according to RLW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Today's RLW names each teams top 17 and Manly's does not include Jason King.

1 B Stewart
2 J Taufua
3 J Lyon
4 S Matai
5 D Williams
6 K Foran
7 D Cherry-Evans
8 B Lawrence
9 M Ballin
10 R Fa'aoso
11 A Watmough
12 J Horo
13 G Stewart

14 J Buhrer
15 D Lui
16 J Hasson
17 T Symonds

Also includes a good full page story on Jake T

RE: King not in RLW's top 17

Well, he only played about 7 games in 2013 :(

Hope that he has a good, full season next year :angel:

Chip and Chase said:
Out of sight, out of mind, with Kingy. Gotta keep his body tight.

Models reference FTW!

Fair 'nuff re king I reckon. Win a gf in 2014 kingy....or you smell.

Jake T will be on the bench as the season goes on. We also have Sao and Starling not in the top 17 as well.

It shows we have better depth this year despite losing 4 props.

So Richie despite his broken neck & police charges will be one of our starting props eh? I'm sure Dogberg will find a way to suspend him for half a season.

Mals said:
So Richie despite his broken neck & police charges will be one of our starting props eh? I'm sure Dogberg will find a way to suspend him for half a season.

I don't think that Ritchie has received a clearance to start training or play next season yet either.

I expect a very big year from King. And Richie's best spot is from the bench anyway, I doubt he'd be used as a starting prop even if available.

I use Richie's experience as yet another reason why I refuse my Mrs when she wants to rearrange the furniture around the house. These things can escalate and get out of hand very easily. I don't think a newly designed lounge is worth all the stress.

BOZO said:
King will prove a lot of people wrong .
King will 'have to' prove a lot of people wrong to get anywhere near the top 17. The sorts of debilitating injuries he's had, and late in his career . . . he will have to get off to a flyer Round 1, if he's gonna keep all these younger guys out on the bench. Cant see it happening . . . . early in the season, anyway.

Chip and Chase said:
Out of sight, out of mind, with Kingy. Gotta keep his body tight.

I can assure you Kingy has his body tight. Tight and terrific.

The Wheel said:
Kingy Fan wont be happy

Kingyfan is always happy when Kingy is around.

RLW is just a bunch of druken faggot journalists dribbling on a computer. Kingy will be in the top 17 and will be one of our starting props.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
BOZO said:
King will prove a lot of people wrong .
King will 'have to' prove a lot of people wrong to get anywhere near the top 17. The sorts of debilitating injuries he's had, and late in his career . . . he will have to get off to a flyer Round 1, if he's gonna keep all these younger guys out on the bench. Cant see it happening . . . . early in the season, anyway.
King has overcome all his injuries and is fit , training hard and raring to go . Try and stop him Eagle 67 :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4