Kings Knee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Ok - it was not pretty & its not something King does regulatly but....it did not connect. Heres my prob - if Manly scored (which we should have-badly bombed) & he called it back i would have no Tv right now. Every game you get the old "lucky that didn't connect or his head would be in the grandstand" ect. Does not get called back for a penalty on get reviewed 50 times over OR put on report. If its a penalty make it black or white - i mean there was agame last season vs Newcastle where Cross skimmed Perrys head with an elbow that would have cracked his skull & no replays - reports - nothing. 

he does have form for the knee, Kite has had troubles too in the past. You can be sure as **** the Storm players would've been in the Refs ear as soon as King lifted the knee.

That's right, he does have form. Both he and Kite have done it plenty if times in the past and gotten away with it, not last night. I'll be surprised if he gets off..... 1 week I'd say.

He's done it before and he'll probably get a week or two, especially after the media attention with Gallop and Manly.

You can't get suspended for dancing the can-can. King's knee didn't connect with anyone! That's what made the penalty so stupid.

Dan Dresden link said:
You can't get suspended for dancing the can-can. King's knee didn't connect with anyone! That's what made the penalty so stupid.

Exactly my point - if there is gunna be reviews on every incident that is dangerous but does not connect we will have 15 stoppages a game & 10-20 players suspended EVERY week. If you dont agree watch todays games & you will def see any amount of incidents that could be called back & reviewed.

Garts link said:
Only a week imo.  You see knee lifts in most games.

Not as blantant as that you dont. He lifted it nearly waist high. I dont care who does it that action has to be rubbed out of the game.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=186833.msg322742#msg322742 date=1299975746]
Only a week imo.  You see knee lifts in most games.

Not as blantant as that you dont. He lifted it nearly waist high. I dont care who does it that action has to be rubbed out of the game.
[/quote]

It connected with nothing he can't be suspended. A swinging arm that misses never gets penalised.

He lifted his knee pure and simple. 

If an opposition player had done the same some on here would be screaming blue murder.

Now that White has done the same thing it will be even more scrutinised.  Thankfully King didn't injure anyone so may come up sweeter in comparison.

he will get two weeks.goulds take on it was exactly right.caught ball behind him and reflectively raised knee to protect his rib cage.a joke of a charge but he will get two due to previous form.

susan link said:
he will get two weeks.goulds take on it was exactly right.caught ball behind him and reflectively raised knee to protect his rib cage.a joke of a charge but he will get two due to previous form.

I'm confident he well get off because no contact wss made.

nodd link said:
He lifted his knee pure and simple. 

If an opposition player had done the same some on here would be screaming blue murder.

Ridiculous. Lifting your knee isn't illegal.

Connecting with a defender in a dangerous way with your knee is.

Look on the web you'll find photos of Snake and other fullbacks lifting their knee when they jump in the air to catch the ball.

It's only illegal when it connects with a defender.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4