Kings Knee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bones link said:
I don't think I have ever seen a first grade footballer run without lifting his knees.
Lucky they shut the eyes when Tallis ran the ball - he would have been suspended for 3 years!! & all those Broncos tries would have been called back.

Its an ideal case for Bellew to defend.

But will Bellew be working for us again considering his name has popped up on the IC list ?

Matabele link said:
Now that White has done the same thing it will be even more scrutinised.  Thankfully King didn't injure anyone so may come up sweeter in comparison.

Happy White did the same thing because IMO that is the classic lifting your knee which you don't want.  I think Kings knee lift was due to his lack of momentum and probably bracing for a hit before it was coming.

I feel a biomechanic defence coming along.

how are his carry over points. Cant imagine he has a clean slate. contact or not im sure there is a contrary conduct crappy rule or similar in which they will push it into.

And besides he has to get it out of his game, plain and simple or it will cost him is his best years which would be sad for kingy and manly

I don't think it's "in his game" James.

Accidents happen. Dropping bombs isn't in Stewys game but we saw one of them too. Hopefully the reviewers will go a bit easier on this kind of thing for round 1 & 2 until the cobwebs are blown out.

He connected with the side of his thigh so it's a non event anyway.

No no duff, i know that he isnt a serial offender.A bad choice of words i see.im not bagging him, but im sure its not the first time he has been pinged, and im sure he has escaped a few as well. I like kingy and i just dont want him branded for this. Once they get your number, its a long road back

The radio or tv mentioned that he had a previous knee charge in 2007 so it may be old enough to not impact this event.
Is it possible to be cited for a swinging arm that misses? What's the difference with this?

I think both King and Kite have a hint of lifted knees in just about every game. Usually not enough to worry about.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4