Kingy in open space!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I loved it!

Ha, he had visions of going all the way!

I know he cops a serve around here but the guys is Manly through and through. He had to lead our pack in his early 20's without much supoort and he is still there doing a job for us know.

IMO he has been our best prop this year.

On ya Kingy!!!

It was a beautiful moment that brought tears to my ears just to watch. Going to name my first born child Kingdog in honour of such a momentous occasion.

Only thing that could top it would be Kingy & Rose running down field together, stringing together passes as the defence are left behind in a cloud of dust.

I remember one of his first games for us, back in the Northern Eagles days (shudder), he scored a long-range try at Gosford, might have even been from a kick-off return. Been waiting for him to do it again ever since:)

kingyfan said:
I haven't seen Jason run that fast since new years eve when we were playing nude hide the sausage

Was he running towards you or away from you?

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I remember one of his first games for us, back in the Northern Eagles days (shudder), he scored a long-range try at Gosford, might have even been from a kick-off return. Been waiting for him to do it again ever since:)
Brett Finch wont forget that steamrollin too

Ron E. Gibbs said:

saw this thread and came here to post that.
It was against canberra from a kick off and he just broke the line and didnt stop. love the kingdog.

Cameron said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

It was against canberra from a kick off and he just broke the line and didnt stop. love the kingdog.
I recall he did pass the ball to somebody after breaking the line. He did receive the final pass to score. Started from the kick off but he didn't run 100m to score with ball in his hand.

thought someone would have a YouTube clip of this wonderful action by now!

eagleE said:
Cameron said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

I recall he did pass the ball to somebody after breaking the line. He did receive the final pass to score. Started from the kick off but he didn't run 100m to score with ball in his hand.
It was Beaver who returned the pass and Kingy scored.

Wonderful to see but none of us could believe it was big Jase :D

I forgot to take my glasses on Sunday and thought that it was Oldie - great effort by all the Boys. :angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7