Kingy Tribute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
In the leadup to the Dogs clash I watched on FOX the 2006 clash against the Dogs. Their pack had O meley, SBW & Mason all in prime & Kingy took it to them fearlessly- coming out on top imo - a rare feat against that monster pack.
Against the Dogs last night, if we got home I think Kingy was a shot at the KFC $1000 as he played out of his skin pulling off some crackers including Dogzilla who now wishes the judicery done their job.
Also some quality hitups where he is even running some angles to bend & break the line.
Loved his aggression & proved his leadership qualities in a massive game.
At times have felt too much is on Chocs shoulders with the pack lacking mongrel but Kingy proved he can produce when the heat is on.
Great game Champ!!

Agree MK. I think injuries at crucial times in his career have prevented him from playing more rep football. Certainly looked like not only a SOO player early on, but a prospective international as well.

Yep have to agree he was really good, in fact I thought Kite was good too. They need to keep that form going for the rest of the season.

MK Eagle said:
. . . he played out of his skin pulling off some crackers including Dogzilla who now wishes the judicery done their job.
Hahaha nice one.
Yes King surprised me with his great display, expecially early where he set the tone.

Was a top effort for sure.

Now as co-captain he can yell at the other non performers for next week.

Both our Captains showed why they have that honour:angel:

Kitey,Joe have also found form again.
Rose and Trex should be hanging their heads in shame with their noncommital attitude:mad:

Yes, got to agree with the assessments of Princess and Kite's game. They both played very well. I thought Choc played well too. Rose and Big Tony didn't pull their weight. Strangely I thought Glenn's game was off. Maybe due to his layoff. Better next week I'm sure.

HappilyManly said:
Both our Captains showed why they have that honour:angel:

Kitey,Joe have also found form again.
Rose and Trex should be hanging their heads in shame with their noncommital attitude:mad:

Agree as well, and boys, you know you're in trouble when HappilyManly gives you an angry face!

Better shape up next week! :angel:

Nate Myles.. sorry I mean Jason King needs to learn to stop tackling with his head or he will get us in alot of trouble! Great game from the big man

gee I wonder if this person is from the kennel??

actually no I dont, back doggy back!

DSM5 said:
Strangely I thought Glenn's game was off. Maybe due to his layoff.

Just on Gift. Have you noticed his body language during the latter part of games. He holds his right arm bent like it was in a sling. As if he has a rib cartlidge prob or a shoulder issue.

Ive seen this on occassions regularly for the last year or so. Almost as if he gets fatigued and has to hold it in such a way as to alleviate discomfort.

Anyone notice that ?

Kingy didnt tackle with head, that clumsy malaka ran into his head with his face.

Kingy also knocked Graham out senseless, think he broke that dumb bastards nose lol

Classic Kingy, he is the King of Brookvale!!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6