kite to second row

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
i think des must realise by now that his back up forwards(outside Joe IMO) are ordinary at best.kite should play 60 minutes as a backrower.

if perry is back i would go with King Ballin Perry Kite Watmough Gnulavou

lacks mobility but at their best could compete with anyone.

there are 3 current origin players,2 former origin players and a bloke who has played in 2 GF's.surely they can rise on the back of the 08 memories.

has got to be better than bailey and cross in run on side.

bench would be weak(rose,williams as a second rower,bailey,cross) but lets ask these top 6 blokes to play to their ability and for more minutes and throttle the dogs.

i dont like the idea of williams as a forward long term but give him 15 minutes a half and get him to break tackles, which he can do, close to the tryline,not on half way.oldfield or hoppa to wing.

desperate times call for desperate measures.if we put out a side containing cross,bailey,buhrer,mauro and co. it is a waste of time.

I agree. Good pack that. Provided Kite isn't still in disneyland, I'm sure his head is a bit fuzzy still.

at least picking a side like that would demand absolute commitment from the big name players.certianly nowhere to hide as they know they will be playing more minutes and have to deliver.

This is the 6 that will take the field, Perry to bench at best.

King
Ballin
Kite
Gulavao
Watmough
Bailey

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts