Kite to stay???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Kite to stay

Im twixed, on Kite & King.

Still trying to decide on the off season & what we need to do to next year. Difficult decisions ahead re the forwards so pretty glad im not a coach tho.

castle eagle said:
damn, i thought the title of the thread was a statement. not a question

yeah same, sh*t thread title.
should change it, i got all excited...

Lovetheeagles said:
How will it affect us if Kite stays,which I hope he does???

Um, it would only affect us if he leaves :huh:.

Provide a source that states Kite said 'no' to the Tigers.

Jatz Crackers said:
Im twixed, on Kite & King.

Still trying to decide on the off season & what we need to do to next year. Difficult decisions ahead re the forwards so pretty glad im not a coach tho.

From that first line I would suggest an alcohol free summer is in order.

Brookie said:
castle eagle said:

Done.

If Kite stays who will have to go so we can keep Brett(Snake).I thought we had to get "rid"of a few players as we are over the cap for next year and can't register Snake until we are under the cap. So what happens next? And who goes?

Jethro said:
Brookie said:
castle eagle said:

Done.

I'm am going to give you a like for adherence and dedication to proper punctuation!

I don't know. The roster desperately needs some new blood. Kite was good for the second half of this year possibly cos his contract was up for renewal but has otherwise had long periods of being relatively average (by his standards). Throw King into the mix and i dont see how we can be competitive in the prop area. King imo is well and truly past it.

Ceagle said:
Would be preferable for him to stay on 1 more season and bring along some young props ready for 2014

I agree Ceagle. His experience will be invaluable to the younger guys coming through. Remember props don't play their best footy till mid to late 20's generally.

I think Kitey is an exceptional forward. His involvement in passes is a direct result of Toove's instructions and in some ways is a copy of the Doggie's style of play. His tackles can be huge and nullifies attacks. I am just unwilling to see him in another NRL club's colours. He is integral to our achievements for at least the next year.

I know this snippet appeared in another thread but I really hope it is true:

"Last year's premiers are under salary cap pressure and will need to offload at least one player. There has been widespread speculation that Brent Kite could move on, particularly after Wests Tigers expressed interest. However, the former NSW and Australian prop is now likely to stay put. ''There's a 99.9 per cent chance he will stay,'' said Kite's manager Daryl Mather." smh

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4