Kitey announces his retirement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad to see him hang up the boots but very happy and proud that we had a player of his calibre and attitude in our club

Great man and a great player. Should have finished his career here at Manly!!

Is he the only prop to win a Clive Churchill medal?

Edit. Nope, Paul Dunn and Willie Mason as well..

I will wish him well in his retirement, but he still might go out with another premiership ring yet.
Years ago Kite was a key signing for us, along with the other BK, last time we were rebuilding.
On field, off field, he played a great part in our success.

We still love you Kitey. Forever a great bloke and Manly legend.:h:

Last edited:
Love Kitey, always have, always will :h: Fantastic guy and a great player.

Shame he can't do a Willie and have a swan song next year back with us, after all they're a similar age....

and some of us

LOVE you....lol
Haha. Oops. :rolleyes: Went back and edited. Cut me some slack. Enjoying my last couple of days in Bali before back to the grind. Silvertailsing is an undercover mission hidden from my fellow travellers. Rapidly made posts are likely to feature embarrassing typos. But shhh. I'm not a teacher when I'm on holidays..
Grammar is back home in the nursing home. :D

Haha. Oops. :rolleyes: Went back and edited. Cut me some slack. Enjoying my last couple of days in Bali before back to the grind. Silvertailsing is an undercover mission hidden from my fellow travellers. Rapidly made posts are likely to feature embarrassing typos. But shhh. I'm not a teacher when I'm on holidays..
Grammar is back home in the nursing home. :D

lol lucky you , sleeping in an extra hour is my holiday, have a good time..!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6