• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah was going to say the same.

Hope you are ok mate!

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Does he live in Christchurch ?
yep. see his posts on the September Earthquake.

He would have been at work this time with shelves to the ceiling stacked with paint tins etc. Hopefully he was at lunch

yeah I'm listening on the radio & they are describing buildings just colapsing full of people & onto cars etc
hope your good Kiwi ?

Definitely bigger one this time around, doesn't look good.

Hope everything is cool with you KE.

Is that right, the damage looks a lot worse this time, maybe just selective images from news agencies makes it seem that way. Timing wasn't good that's for sure.

It's a lot worse because it was much shallower. Only 5km's under ground which is why things are worse

6.3 was this one, 7.1 in September. as i said the magnitude was lower now.

and Dan is correct that this was shallower, and centred closer to Cch also.

Im ok people, my work and home are a different story though. Not all family accounted for so a pretty touch time

I came bloody close, where the trolley I was using was, 2 pallets came down on top of it. We were stranded at work, right near the epicentre, and liquification and flooding had us stuck there

Can tell you 1st hand this is far worse that the 7.1, some of the stuff I have seen heading home is insane, a house with its roof sitting beside it.

No power yet so have to preserve the laptop battery guys but I am all good, thanx for the concern

good to hear from you buddy, Nature is so unfair, hope you can touch base with all your family
take care and be safe

Glad you are safe mate.

Hope you have somewhere to stay and your family is ok. Best wishes from the whole of Silvertails. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfy6W0uHGNM[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKGD4SO6V7s[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkGD6FveDkU[/youtube]

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Im ok people, my work and home are a different story though. Not all family accounted for so a pretty touch time

I came bloody close, where the trolley I was using was, 2 pallets came down on top of it. We were stranded at work, right near the epicentre, and liquification and flooding had us stuck there

Can tell you 1st hand this is far worse that the 7.1, some of the stuff I have seen heading home is insane, a house with its roof sitting beside it.

No power yet so have to preserve the laptop battery guys but I am all good, thanx for the concern
take care you big poof. You are such a lucky prick to dodge it :) jokes. It's seems like mother nature is one angry bitch in 2011.  Stay safe ke

Glad to hear you are alright ke I hope your family are safe too. My thoughts are with you guys.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8