• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Hey Kiwi, I just noticed an article that Luke Ronchi is heading back to your side of the tasman to try and land a spot in the black caps team.

was born over there and is going to play for Wellington in the domestic stuff. he won't be eligible until January next year as thats 4 years after he last played in a full international for Australia.

Interesting move, he could go quite well, still only 30 and appears to have dropped down the pecking order here.

Surely he's a better option for you guys than BJ Watling??

Fro said:
Hey Kiwi, I just noticed an article that Luke Ronchi is heading back to your side of the tasman to try and land a spot in the black caps team.

was born over there and is going to play for Wellington in the domestic stuff. he won't be eligible until January next year as thats 4 years after he last played in a full international for Australia.

Interesting move, he could go quite well, still only 30 and appears to have dropped down the pecking order here.

Surely he's a better option for you guys than BJ Watling??
Lol do u think his parents are trying to tell him something calling him BJ

Interesting, hadn't heard that one Fro

Watling is coming off a test ton so will be in there for a while, I was playing the day he was keeping so not sure about his standard there, but he was a keeper up until the age of 18-19 and had some natural ability apparently. Tom Latham will be the one to watch in a few years though as the keeper/batsman

Wellington don't have a set keeper that I can think of, and Jamie Siddons is coaching them so probably a good fit

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7