Knights are nothing - Dog time now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Lets face it - no excuses needed - a poor game against Newcastle.
But its far from the end of the Seaeagles season. Come Friday when the boys turn up near full strength which I expect they will, redemption is complete for mine with a win over the dirty dogs.
Personally a bit dissappointed with the barrage on Toovey & have a strong feeling come the end of 2012, plenty will have a different perception of his coaching ability.
THIS could be the biggest game in Manlys season & though footy is a week to week proposition Iv'e had my eye on this game for several weeks & am sure the players have also.
The Dogs have the best tip ons in the nrl & in Barba, the most dangerous individual in the game so THIS game is a more accurate marker to where our defence is.
This game is the true test of where we are in 2012 - hope everyone else here is pumped already for this game.
Time to move past the Knights game & look foward to what could be a grand final preview.
Lets get some game score predictions - For me its Seaeagles 22 - 12.

yeah the knights game was one of those games, nothing worked for us, I think we will be much better at home against the dogs, it will be a real danger game as they will be up for it to beat us at home, but we cant take them lightly, as much as I hate to say it I am thinking a close game like last time, and I think if Kasiano gets off his shot on moi moi, they will beat us by 4,

Close, but no cigar.

back, back to the kennel with you....bad dog...sit...sit, bad dog bad!

The dogs could not beat us on their home ground .How are they going to beat us at Brookvale .

quickster said:
yeah the knights game was one of those games, nothing worked for us, I think we will be much better at home against the dogs, it will be a real danger game as they will be up for it to beat us at home, but we cant take them lightly, as much as I hate to say it I am thinking a close game like last time, and I think if Kasiano gets off his shot on moi moi, they will beat us by 4,
I predict this..."Rolling over on the back and exposing the abdomen, lowering the tail (sometimes to the point of tucking it between the legs), flattening of the ears, averting the gaze, nervously licking or swallowing, dribbling of urine, and freezing or fleeing.".... in short classic dog submission, Manly by heaps.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2