Knights V Sea Eagles game chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id rather Neumann back to the centres.. and throw on an under 21s winger if Lyon and Wolfman are out still.

For some reason I straightaway read that from the bottom up..

Hmm. Rodney, good. Rose, good. Cuthbo, good. Lestrange, good. G Stewart, good. Hall, good. Choc, good. Perry, good. Ballin, good. Kite, good. Orford, good.

So right up until there, that's still an awesome team! Those guys should still be able to build a solid platform for the rest..

Matai, good.. Wangman, okay cos he's at fullback.. the rest, ehh.. I don't see why this team can't win!!!!  ???

If the Sea Eagles play anything like they did last week against the Panthers, they will get flogged by the (heavily weakened) knights 36-8 and deserve to be.

They will go better this week, but better enough?

Watmough 1st try scorer.
Crowd: 18,683
Result: Sea Eagles 34, Knights 14.

I might even go to the game yet.

If Mullen and Patterson play then they will be a lot more formidable. We just need to do the basics right, control the ball, play field position and set a solid foundation. We look stronger on paper and should win easy, but the way the side is going at the moment I'll take a golden point field goal.

So it looks like Manly may put Baily in the centres, Glenn Stewart to 5/8 and Cuthbo or Rodney to start

I thought the Knights were terrific against Souths. They just couldn't land the blow before half time that would have killed off the bunnies chances. They are going to be hard to roll imo.

dont know why there are no updates on NRL.com, Rleague or foxsports for the toyota cup but the abc radio said
Manly 16
Knights 12

NYC
24-12 to us
not long to go

some short term pain atm but the future looks bright

Hmm what a difference 1 year makes to both our NYC side and first grade.
Last year our NYC side were tipped to get the wooden spoon and they overachieved and had a late winning streak when it was too late. It seems as though they have taken there late form into this year and for first grade it seems we havn't.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2