• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
I dont think yesterday was a fluke.throw de gois and gidley into that side and they will win plenty with a good injury run.people forget how good they were last year before smith debacle.

i got ridiculed by my mates for the last couple of weeks for saying they'll go good but they play a great brand of football IMO.look for patterson to threaten for SOO in next couple of years.Knights have great speed,good halves,champion fullback and plenty of skillfull backrowers.top 6 IMO.

I must admit I didn't tip them yesterday. They played pretty well but I'm not sure about them being top 6 material.

They will need a bit of luck re injuries(so does everyone) but they are probably due a bit of luck.i see a bit of changing of the guard this year with teams like knights,panthers,tigers,bunnies improving dramatically-dogs,broncos,cowboys going backwards-recent heavyweights like storm,saints and eagles maintaining ground.

dont get me wrong.i still despise the knights with a passion but they can play.

I think the Knights caught the dogs off guard and are playing on passion after the drugs scandal. I predict they'll have a few decent games then fade away.

It is just way too early in tge season to tell but they do have some outstanding players.

Give me 5 - 8 rounds before I start judging

dogs showed nothing till knights lost 2 outside backs in second half and had to play backrowers out wide.

a dogs slide is on and will be a pleasure to watch.i have the utmost confidence in kimmorley  capitulating under a slow season start and end his career as a confirmed choker.
since melbourne as a kid he has left both the eagles and the sharks as a rabble and i see no reason for it to stop now.

have a look at his prelim final efforts-sharks v warriors 2002(40 knot wind with him in second half and folded),30 nil down v wounded melbourne 2008,last years capitulation).

seeing the rapists fold is almost as pleasurable as winning the comp.it may be only one week but they are gggooooooonnnnneeeeeee!!!!!!

The knights season will finish if any more of their players are charged when the cops listen to all of the phone tapes.

The Knights play better without Gidley - Both Mullen & Dureau should be running the show but Gidley gets involved and the play breaks down - The Knights are better without him - gee I hope he's back when we play them..

no team recently has done well with major off field dramas.

I put this game down to the new coach scenario.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7