Kodi Nikorima

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We're in a tricky spot at the moment. We need a couple of players, namely a quality second rower but I feel like any signing or announcement now even for next year would potentially disrupt the teams good juju...

I would be knocking on his door if i was Barrett. Apparently bennett wants ash taylor back on his niple for 2018. If thats the case than Kodi would be worth looking at as our 6. Green has been ok but Nikorima goes well for brisbane and kills it in Q cup games and could be a long term half for us.
I actually beg to differ on your thoughts that he kills it at Q Cup.He plays ok one week then bludges the next.I have mates on the coaching staff at Norths and they all say when he gets dropped back to Norths he is forever kicking stones and sooking.Whilst he is young,he still has the experience from a few yrs of coaching at the Broncos and doesn't help out the young blokes at Norths

I don't belive he would be that big of an upgrade on Hastings, my biggest issue with Hastings has been attitude but he seems to have corrected that under Barrett. If we are to buy a half it needs to be considerably better quality then what he have or I'm not on board

We also have Cameron Cullen who can play halves & i consider him a better option than Nikorima!

Hastings has so much more potential than Kodi. Better passer, kicking, organizer and goal kicker. Kodi is a utility and good runner off the bench.

stick with Hastings. seems to have a renewed passion and commitment

I would be knocking on his door if i was Barrett. Apparently bennett wants ash taylor back on his niple for 2018. If thats the case than Kodi would be worth looking at as our 6. Green has been ok but Nikorima goes well for brisbane and kills it in Q cup games and could be a long term half for us.
Hastings then Cullen then daylight then maybe Nikorima........

Yup I agree with the others, Hastings is obviously a much better player to have for the future half pairing than a little, meh of a player in Nikorima (not hating on your opinion btw :))

Hastings would have to be our long term plan for 6. Otherwise why did he sign for us? Other clubs would have him in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7