koori knockout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
On now on NITV BIG GEORGE ROSE walget team into the final, in other semi it's 10 plays 11 with 4 players sent off including timana tahu and gayguy for a wild brawl. Great TV.

And another one sent off. So far four sent off and two sin bins

The NSW and QLD ones are always a good watch. Living in the territory we also get to see the Darwin sevens each year which is mostly rugby players but a few ex leagues on the tele around January.

manlyfan76 said:
Big George and Walgett just won the aboriginal knockout, he ran hard all day, put in a massive effort. Some good players out there Inc. Noel underwood.

And what are our blokes doing??? Slacking off that's what!! George is still playing his guts out (and that's a big effort) during the off season!

Sign him up now!!!

Caught the tail end of a show on NITV and the interviewed him and was asked if Manly were in the mix for next year, and he said something like it's on the cards. He did look like he was carrying a few more pounds than normal though.

Brookie said:
big George went hard and played a lot of minutes!

i had a run, but we were put out by the Fifita bros team first match...

I didn't realise the Fifita's were Kooris.

Chip and Chase said:
Brookie said:
big George went hard and played a lot of minutes!

i had a run, but we were put out by the Fifita bros team first match...

I didn't realise the Fifita's were Kooris.

yeah their mother is an Aboriginal lady from Griffith NSW

^ And I didn't know people on here still played footy!

I better be nicer to you all!

(esp niccipops)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8