Koroisau or Parcell?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Koroisau or Parcell to start in 2016 and beyond

• Koroisau

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Parcell

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Obviously this is one of the big questions not only for 2016 but the future also, who will be our hooker in 2016? For me best option is Koroisau but I think Parcell will take over him in quick time. Parcell is what great hookers are made of:

+Good running game

+Good passing

+Great support play

+Good defence

+Good work rate

+Destroys the ruck

+loads of tries!!!

This kid is predicted to be the future aussie hooker, so what happens to Koroisau? IMO Parcell will probably be our hooker in the future plus it makes me think of what will happen to Koroisau, I reckon api may go to sharks but he could also do a Granville and Austin and come out of nowhere!

Parcell is the better player potential, but Api has more experience giving him the early advantage at hooker.
Still see both having versatility to at times be on the field at once.
By seasons and Parcell will be the best buy of 2016 Imo.

Parcel is going to be a superstar , has all the attributes to do so and has already tasted FG.

Most certainly the buy of 2016, but I guess Kapow will get that honour.

Yep I'm excited as well

Koroisau for mine. As mentioned comes with more experience. Parcell looks good but relatively untested at this level. Many are talking him up as a future rep player although the kid is 23 and hasn't established himself yet above QCup. Jury's out. Hope he can come in like Damien Cook did at the back end of last year for the dogs and dominate like that for us.

If Parcell was the future Australian hooker, he'd still be signed to the Broncos and be their first choice hooker...instead he is 23, rarely been sighted in FG and was released by his last club to move a million miles away from home to get an opportunity.

He has achieved nothing yet and has everything to prove, so I will wait and see with Parcell.

Api handled the pressure cooker of FG Grand Final with aplomb and has more experience. I think he gets the early jump!

If Parcell was the future Australian hooker, he'd still be signed to the Broncos and be their first choice hooker...instead he is 23, rarely been sighted in FG and was released by his last club to move a million miles away from home to get an opportunity.

He has achieved nothing yet and has everything to prove, so I will wait and see with Parcell.

Api handled the pressure cooker of FG Grand Final with aplomb and has more experience. I think he gets the early jump!
If Api was that good he would have tied down a first grade spot at stuffs or riff. Instead he is at another NRL club.

Parcell has stated publicly he wants to play hooker and has not given any thought to nor be told he will play at 5/8. Api can and has played at 5/8 and may find himself there depending upon how Tom T goes. Good headache for Barrett.

Personally, both will be rotated like Balin and Lestrange were in 2008, which seems to be the way the game is played today. I personally believe Parcell would make a great 5/8 for he has great foresight, attacking flair and can read a game quite well but them so do most good hookers.

Koroisau to start with Parcell coming off the bench when the forwards are tiring with the reduced interchange next season should put us in a good position to rip through teams late in both halves.

A few things to consider guys.

1. Will Koroisou be able to play this season? Not sure if his head will be in the right space. Family first, the guy may be going through some serious therapy (poor, poor man :( ). If so, I'd like to think he's our starter.

2. If Koroisou starts, I think we need four props / backrowers on the bench, mainly because of the utility value we have in guys like Symonds, Meteo, Buhrer, Brown and others. This means for mine, Parcell starts in NSW Cup, and plays his way onto the team.

3. To begin with, when Koroisou gets injured, Brown takes his spot at Hooker off the bench, otherwise Brown is a wide running backrower, and interchange between DCE, whoever plays 5/8 and Matai / Taufua.

Ha! I just watch Manly except for the finals, so I haven't really noticed either. I'll leave that up to Saint Trent to figure.

If Api was that good he would have tied down a first grade spot at stuffs or riff. Instead he is at another NRL club.
I never said he was "that good", but he is more established that Parcell...not to mention Issac Luke was the player in front of Api at Souths. There were multiple occasions last year where Api was started ahead of Segeyaro and the Penrith fans commented on how they preferred his no nonsense style. Add to that a Grand Final appearance where he chopped down the Bulldogs pack effortlessly for 80 minutes with little preparation and you can see why I think he should start ahead of Parcell at this stage.

Experience at this stage will override potential. I agree with Api getting the early jump through his proven NRL experience.
The Broncos also disregarded Ballin and DCE and time will tell if they are wrong again

I never said he was "that good", but he is more established that Parcell...not to mention Issac Luke was the player in front of Api at Souths. There were multiple occasions last year where Api was started ahead of Segeyaro and the Penrith fans commented on how they preferred his no nonsense style. Add to that a Grand Final appearance where he chopped down the Bulldogs pack effortlessly for 80 minutes with little preparation and you can see why I think he should start ahead of Parcell at this stage.
I know, i said that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4