Koukash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Apparently he's kicking the tyres on three clubs. Hmmm would be nice to have a billionaire owner and some stability on that front...

Yeh hard to know though. Tinkler didn't exactly bring stability to the Knights, and in fact I would say it's had the opposite effect up here.

No, we do NOT need someone like that taking over the Bunnies! Greenturd would be so far up his ass it would be insufferable!

I'm happy with our current dysfunctional shareholders and board thanks very much. They have served us well for many years now and we are the most successful team in the NRL. Long may it continue!

Koukash is the young dude in Jerry Maguire that stiffs Tom before the draft

TerryRandall said:
OK I will bite. Who is Koukash? Is he that guy from the usual suspects?

He is a self made british billionare who owns the Salford Reds in the ESL. He has been doing an alright job fixing them up.

Unlike Tinkler who seems to be useless, Koukash actually seems like an astute businessmen.

I think someone like koukash would actually be a decent club owner. probably learnt alot owning Salford and doesn't seem like a guy that will get pushed around.

Maybe Watmough is getting out in case he buys into Manly. Sounds like he doesn't take too kindly to not winning

Marwan Koukash has cancelled Salford’s player of the season awards ceremony because he believes the club have nothing to celebrate.

The Red Devils owner is still seething after his side lost at Wakefield on Sunday, blowing their chance of making the play-offs.

Salford still have two Super League games to play, but their season is effectively over. We are stuck with the fat c..troller for a bit longer

Koukash has now pulled the plug on the annual event, due to be held this weekend, and has already said players who do not meet the demands of the tough new regime he plans to implement will be ousted.

“I just don’t see the point having a celebration when we are so disappointed,” said Koukash. “We have not won anything and we are not in the play-offs.

“We have nothing to celebrate. We focus our energy instead on winning our last two games – not handing out awards when we have not won anything of significance.

“To me, winning is everything and I have always made this very clear.

“I guess some fans can understand where I am coming from and they will be disappointed but the presentation will not happen.

“It’s off – that’s final.”

Koukash made up his mind after meeting with fans following Salford’s drubbing at Wakefield.

He said: “I am still disappointed with how we played at Wakefield. I went there expecting far better.

“Young fans were crying such was their disappointment with the team. I did not like what I saw.

“One supporter came up to me and said he had spent £100 for nothing.

“This hurt him because he claimed he only earned £300 a week. When he said how would the players feel if they had a third of their income taken away, I had to act.

“I knew where he was coming from. He had been let-down – badly let-down in fact.”

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Like to see him buy out the Penns so we can piss Zorba off

Harry/Kaspersky already tried to buy the Penns out and they refused.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6