Kujo has been dethroned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Sorry Wheel but Kujo has been Dethroned by my two Pups, Dobby and Daisy

Sporting their new Manly Jerseys (Thanks Mum and Dad) even in the 30 degree heat, they are far more die hard than Kujo and they are even learning to bark and make noise when Manly score!

[img=400x300]http://www.silvertails.net/media/dobbyanddaisy.jpg[/img]

Photo has been fixed you should see it now!

Volley link said:
Dressing up dogs. Wrong in so many ways.

In anything other than Manly Jerseys I agree.

Dobby has been mounting Daisy a fair bit later, I should put an Eels Jersey on her and take a pic for all the fans

For those that don't know. The Wheel has long claimed his hairless freak of a dog, is Manly;s number 1 canine supporter.

:)

Now what to do with the cat, besides kick it?

The Gronk link said:
Geez Dan, twin little dogs called Daisy and Dobby.  Can a straight man get any gayer?

Like I say to everyone, once you master not looking gay with these dogs, they are the best way ever to meet women. Everytime I take them for a walk, I spend a good 30 minutes talking to random girls that want to see the dogs.

bit of both, much of a muchness up here

Dan link said:
For those that don't know. The Wheel has long claimed his hairless freak of a dog, is Manly;s number 1 canine supporter.

:)

Now what to do with the cat, besides kick it?

microwave it

Does the handbag which you carry around the Dogs in match their outfits? At least it is a Manly jumper though, that makes it acceptable.

My Mrs wants one of those dogs, she is not allowed. They look like nice dogs but I want a proper dog.  I would not feel right walking it.

My old man always prescribed to the theory that any dude you see walking a small dog is a homo. He's old school, but it rings true in about 90% of cases I reckon.

Garts link said:
Does the handbag which you carry around the Dogs in match their outfits? At least it is a Manly jumper though, that makes it acceptable.

My Mrs wants one of those dogs, she is not allowed. They look like nice dogs but I want a proper dog.  I would not feel right walking it.

These are kind of best of both worlds when it comes to dogs, they are like a Labrador in a small body. We got Dobby because we lived in a flat and wanted a dog he is small for his breed but perfect for that environment, now we can't imagine having any other kind of dog. They were bread as hunting dogs so they are extremely athletic, without being yappy or the like.

For instance I take them both on an hour or more jog on the beach every week and they don't miss a beat, they love swimming and running etc, everything a big dog does, apart from the farting and leaving dog bombs the size of a dinner plate. You can also have them on the couch etc without being crushed by 40+KG of dog.

King Charles tend to be fatter but cavalier King Charles are a much better and alrounder dog. I have nothing to compensate for so don't feel I need a big dog

Cavaliers are great dogs. As Dan said they are more than comfortable being a dog to take on a jog, or down the beach as they are on the end of a couch being sleepy and indoors-y.

Dan/Wheel. Stop trying to defend your gay arse dogs. I bet David Gallop has a dog just like yours.

How many gay blokes have you ever seen walking a real dog? None, they walk dogs like yours (and play soccer)

For a real dog, look no further.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8