L foran arrested

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just found an article, apparently he asked a family member for money, they said no so he had lashed out. Must be the parra influence

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/parramatta-eels/parramatta-recruit-liam-foran-charged-with-assaulting-relative-20140128-31jse.html

So....why post the pic with him in a manly jersey???

Sheesh, the media's jealousy of Manly must be exhausting for them.

ok now......

Typical kiwi.....always wanting money for nothing!!! (lol only trying to get ke to bite ....but he never does. En zeders are nice)

We got the good brother then :cool:

Footy season can't come enough for these testosterone rich boys :dodgy:

Eels statement on Liam Foran
By Parramatta Eels
NRL.com
1:10pm Tue 28th January, 2014

Today Parramatta Eels player Liam Foran appeared before Gosford Local Court in relation to a common assault charge and an apprehended violence order.

The case has been adjourned to a later date and an interim AVO remains in place.

The NRL Integrity Unit was informed of the incident earlier in January, and the club has undertaken its own internal investigation.

The club is supporting Liam through this difficult time.
As this is an ongoing legal matter, neither Liam nor the club are in a position to make any further comment at this time.

Damn. I wanted first post on this. Title would have been 'Foran Arrested'.
C'mon Andyvb... Delete that 'L'.

Supposedly he chased the family member but couldn't catch him with the sound of Benny Hill in the background. :rolleyes:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
True. :idea:
Anyhow, I would have thought such behaviour would be foran foran ice family like the Forans.

ooooh, I finally worked that sentence out. Not bad foran tipsy guy.:blush:

When was the last time a business issued a media release about an employee charged for something had nothing to do with their work? The media really have the NRL and its clubs doing handstands. The police charge is one day's story. The media release is a follow up story. The NRL release another day's story after that. Call the club sponsors up for another day's story. Day in court another story. Waiting for club to act another story. Waiting for NRL to see if club acted properly is another story. You get the idea.

I was surprised Liam didn't end up back at brooky this year. Don't know if we can say he's spending to much time with Sandow just yet. He did have some drama overseas with money too, allegedly kidnapped n forced to withdraw a couple of grand from a card or something at knife point. Don't recall if police were involved or not but have a memory that he made a comment about getting the money back through insurance.

Second tier contracts are often minimum wage. The highs and lows of league perhaps with his little brother reportedly seeking 500k upwards per year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4