L foran arrested

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
So....why post the pic with him in a manly jersey???

Sheesh, the media's jealousy of Manly must be exhausting for them.
Agree. RLWEEK's FB post showed him in a Manly jersey, too. Not just a shot of his head either.

Well at least with the Manly jersey there's something nice to look at, his head wouldn't cut it.

DSM5 said:
Don't these guys save any money for a rainy day?

For anyone to make a joke about this is ridiculous Seriously am I the only one who has any care an compassion in a situation like this or are you all only half concerned for this former manly pair an matters like this leave your ill minds racing.

Top end, my comment wasn't in jest like some. I'm serious, why don't these guys put some money away for later on? Seems to me the NRL or clubs should really get behind an educational program where money management is at the core for players, especially the young and vulnerable. All I read about is educational stuff about behaviour while out and about in the X and drugs and alcohol. I'd hope that Beaver would be one at our great club who could mentor players with regards to money management.

DSM5 said:
Top end, my comment wasn't in jest like some. I'm serious, why don't these guys put some money away for later on? Seems to me the NRL or clubs should really get behind an educational program where money management is at the core for players, especially the young and vulnerable. All I read about is educational stuff about behaviour while out and about in the X and drugs and alcohol. I'd hope that Beaver would be one at our great club who could mentor players with regards to money management.

Sorry mate my comment was in jest I thought you were continuing on with the 'for an' puns. agree with you there should be some sort of money management education in place but they can never control player funds completely.

And once again the media hysterics about NRL players off field behaviour ended up being nothing.

Eels player Liam Foran cleared of assault
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/eels-player-liam-foran-cleared-of-assault-20140429-zr12x.html

Sheesh, sounds like he got badly hurt. Bit rich to be charged with assault after getting 21 stitches from a glassing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8