Lack of penetration/line breaks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cc eagle

Bencher
In only 3 games this year we made more line breaks than our opposition,Sharks  3 to our 8,Titans(home) 3to 5, Drags 1 to our 3, Eels ended level (home) 4each. Alot of our tries are scored from kicks or attacking down the left side inside the opp. 30.This seems to be a problem week after week especially in the 2nd. half. We need a quality forward who can offload & make decent metres also a creative half who plays whats in front of him. I relise TH is young & inexperienced but he needs to try different things in attack, no good just passing along the line & expecting others to make the break its just not happening. Even less chance without Jamie & hit man (Matai). Perry doing nothing, Stewart looks overweight & slow, Choc below par,Kite has his moments when he goes hard & straight instead of turning & backing in. George will be ok when his fitness builds up, the bench isn't up to much. Kingy & Matty do there share & more, week in week out.

The pack needs to harden the **** up and run straight. Perry was offloading the ball everysingle time he touched in the first 15 mins the other night. Kite was the only one running straight with some gusto in the first half. Thought the pack has been very ordinary.

I was concerned about line breaks. We are not the quickest team either. We have relied on our pack bashing the opposition - which takes its toll physically. Hopefully it is a slump only, but our attack has been flat, directionless and stale.

Where does direction come from Canteen. We look leaderless. Lyon won a GF 40-0 in the halves. Get his butt back in there !! Let Foran control the right side of the park...Lyon both sides.

Ryan, I think you will find that Foran has been playing first receiver on the left while Hodko has been doing the right. Foran as half may be an issue next year though the Daily this weekend would suggest that Des will stay with TH until season 2010.

If Hodko has definitely gorn, as reported, there's not so much point anymore investing the time in the foran/hodko show. Let the bulldogs work on hodko's development.

I'd agree with the foran/lyon halves combo and start to develop whare. some serious attacking potential in the backs there outside foran and lyon.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6