Lack of speed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mac

If you look at the broncs/cronulla/Cowgirls/Storm, they all have exciting speed.

Outside of Parcell and Tommy T i really don't see any player at Manly being able to run the length of the field and not get caught.

It was embarrassing seeing Darius Boyd, Milford, Ben Hunt, James Roberts with so much speed to burn and us we had Lewis Brown, Williame, Wright, Killer.

Yes our forwards were dominated last night but even if we had some quality ball we are just not quick enough. Maybe Dylan Walker has speed off the mark but he is in the wrong position to use it.

As much as Tapau,Walker and Parcell are quality signings this year it is really disappointing that Fulton/Barrett never went after anyone with lighting pace.

Our plan for this year was based around the big 3 snake Lyon and Matai. They have all lost their speed and skill and it's time to say goodbye if they really care about manly they will leave so we can really start our new era. I will stop supporting manly if walker is 5/8 next year it is so ****ing stupid and it's hasn't worked and it never will NEVER!!!! We have some speed all ready, Trbojevic, Walker, Tafua, Cherry-Evans and Parcell are all very fast. Tom and Parcell are easily in the top 10 fastest players walker is close too. We should sign some speed for sure we really should look at a quick centre to partner walker like O'Niell or Bowen and also we are going to need another winger with walker almost certain to return to the centres. And also we are going to need a 5/8 why not Norman? He organises well and is quick. Those signings will fix our speed but Lyon, snake Matai all need to go if we are to find any speed.

Our plan for this year was based around the big 3 snake Lyon and Matai. They have all lost their speed and skill and it's time to say goodbye if they really care about manly they will leave so we can really start our new era. I will stop supporting manly if walker is 5/8 next year it is so ****ing stupid and it's hasn't worked and it never will NEVER!!!! We have some speed all ready, Trbojevic, Walker, Tafua, Cherry-Evans and Parcell are all very fast. Tom and Parcell are easily in the top 10 fastest players walker is close too. We should sign some speed for sure we really should look at a quick centre to partner walker like O'Niell or Bowen and also we are going to need another winger with walker almost certain to return to the centres. And also we are going to need a 5/8 why not Norman? He organises well and is quick. Those signings will fix our speed but Lyon, snake Matai all need to go if we are to find any speed.
I don't disagree with your assessment on players speed here except Taufau? He would have to be the slowest winger in the NRL.

I don't disagree with your assessment on players speed here except Taufau? He would have to be the slowest winger in the NRL.
I think you'd be surprised he's not as fast as other winger but certainly not slow he can motor if needed

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6