ladder predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

for those that want to try and see where teams will finish

OK I had a crack at this and put us down for losses against Storm and Bronco's with a view to getting a worst case scenario (if we get beaten by either the Eels or the Dogs it wont make any difference, just not both).

Storm 46
Bronco's 40
Manly 38
Dragons 35
Cowboys 34
Tigers 34
Warriors 32
Knights 30

Storm have the knights week after next on a monday night in newcastle; they are going to be a good chance of knocking off Melbourne that night. We could be playing for first in round 25.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Storm have the knights week after next on a monday night in newcastle; they are going to be a good chance of knocking off Melbourne that night. We could be playing for first in round 25.

belay that. it's brisbane newcastle on monday night! doh!

Terry-Randal said:
EagleRock40 said:
We'll finish 2nd, Cowboys/Warriors will finish 7th. Just wish the home semi was at Brooky!!
I thought we have home games if we finish top 4?

No more home finals at Brookie I'm afraid. Our "home" final will most likely be at SFS.

Ralphie said:
Terry-Randal said:
EagleRock40 said:
We'll finish 2nd, Cowboys/Warriors will finish 7th. Just wish the home semi was at Brooky!!
I thought we have home games if we finish top 4?

No more home finals at Brookie I'm afraid. Our "home" final will most likely be at SFS.

This is correct. It is farcical cause we could end possibly playing the Tigers at the SFS which is one of their home grounds, however i think they'll win a few matches and finish higher than 7th.

The Eagle said:
Brisbane are due for a loss,Storm already have the minor premiership

completely agree. can see the cowboys spanking them this friday

storm 44
us 40
broncos 38
cowboys 36
dragons 35
tigers 34
warriors 30
knights 28

us and dragons grand final

yep Tigers will finish 5th or higher, because they have an easy run in and the teams around them play each other.

Brookvale said:
yep Tigers will finish 5th or higher, because they have an easy run in and the teams around them play each other.

Disagree. They'll be lucky to make the finals. Chris Lawrence is the only reason that they won the last 2 games. Penrith will beat them this week bringing them closer to the 8, then we'll have to wait and see how those 2 go after that. The other 7 are pretty safe.

This ladder talk got me thinking ...
This year our team has provided the only example of getting a snake actually causing you to go back up the ladder.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7