• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MONDAY September 1
7:00pm - Manly v Gold Coast @ Brookvale Oval
Round 26 september 5- september 7

Friday 5th September

Brisbane Broncos vs Newcastle Knights :: 7.35pm :: Suncorp Stadium
Sydney Roosters vs St George Illawarra :: 7.35pm :: Sydney Football Stadium

Saturday 6th September

Penrith Panthers vs Manly Sea Eagles :: 5.30pm :: CUA Stadium
Parramatta Eels vs New Zealand Warriors :: 7.30pm :: Parramatta Stadium
Cronulla Sharks vs Nth Qld Cowboys :: 7.30pm :: Toyota Stadium

Sunday 7th September

Canberra Raiders vs Bulldogs :: 2pm :: Canberra Stadium
Gold Coast Titans vs Wests Tigers :: 3pm :: Skilled Park
Melbourne Storm vs South Sydney Rabbitohs :: 7pm :: Olympic Park

I think we have to set the Storm a 40pt target next weekend and just hope for the best

I am praying for the Minor Premiership, coz i have to go to a party on the Saturday night

I have a wedding on the Saturday night.  I booked the 1st flight back on the Sunday morning on the off chance the storm lost a game and we got the MP.  Glad I did!!!!

Yeah, have a huge weekend planned on first weekend of finals up in the Hunter Valley. Praying for a Manly MP so that they play on the Sunday. Can drop into Brookie for the Sunday arvo on the way back back. On the Staurday night up in the Hunter, all the boys have made a pact we all have to wear our jerseys on the Sat night. Coming from the  Shire, I may be the only one wearing the Manly jersey, but it will be worn proud!!!!

Going to tomorrow night, will be in the Fulton-menzies stand with the family. Can't wait (Thanks again WAMF for last years tickets.)

im the opposite to you blokes garts and ke

im relying on a saturday nite game so i can go.
I have a meeting in brisbane late morning on sunday so was going to fly in early sunday morning. If  we win the MP im farked

I'm up in the air!

Would love a Sunday cause that means we wo the MP.

Saturday Final means we get a night on the turps in th big smoke- hopefully at the Leagues club.

My heart says Sunday, my liver hopes Sunday.

Canteen Worker link said:
I think you will find Jamesie  that there are no first week games on the Sunday arvo on the new schedule.

Think you have this bit mixed up here mate

Friday is 4 v 5
Saturday is 3 v 6 and 2 v 7
Sunday 1 v 8

The changes occur in week 2 and 3 when there are only 2 games to play, so Sunday gets the punt

week 3 is a joke
there should be a game on friday nite
and a sunday day game
we shouldnt play the same day as the AFL GF

Canteen Worker link said:
I think you will find Jamesie  that there are no first week games on the Sunday arvo on the new schedule.

Don't ruin it for me CW, Manly will be playing on the Sunday!!!!

Hopefully we'll put two big scores over tonight and next week..Pity the Storm are playing Souths down there next weekend, after us.

and roy astosi is out.  Souths will have a dig though, hopefully it will be enough to keep them to a small loss (ie 12 to 18 points)

Realistically you would think that the Storm will put at least 30 on Souths. They don't often get beaten and they will be playing for some redemption.

If they do get 30 on Souths that puts us 40 behind to make up in 2 matches, that is a tough assignment as I don't think the Titans will be any pushover tonight. 

Pete, i think we have to set them 40 and hope for the best

Maybe a 26pt win tonight and a 24pt next sat gives us that, although i dont see Penrith on the night they farewell Puletua, Wesser, Rooney and co as a pushover either

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4