Lama Tasi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Roosters will have to find a home for him you would think, guy with this much talent playing nsw cup and I'm guessing on good coin, to much competition for spots there for him, manly should bring the big fella home..... could be a good pick up if rose ,Joe and kite are leaving, and if rumour of grant heading our way has any truth to it, our pack would be getting some youth back.

Tasi would be a good signing but our backrow has a fair bit of depth. I doubt Grant will be coming to Manly. We will need another prop but I don't Grant is mobile enough. A Trent Merrin type of prop is what we need even though he's now playing lock.

Tasi is a front rower isnt he? , not a back rower ....we have that position covered well already your right.

Groome is coming off the bench for North Sydney Bears and playing hooker. When he isn't picked for the Bears he plays Ron Massey Cup for Asquith Magpies.

Fairy Bower said:
Groome is coming off the bench for North Sydney Bears and playing hooker. When he isn't picked for the Bears he plays Ron Massey Cup for Asquith Magpies.

and when he doesn't play for the magpies he runs rings around his neighbour's kids in the backyard.

Fairy Bower said:

and selling gym memberships at hornsby westfield

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4