Lama Tasi?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clay

Bencher
What ever happened to this guy and whats his progress been? He use to have huge wraps on him.
I know he followed the money and went to the Roosters like JWH. How has he been going in the SL? He is about that age where he should be his most damaging as a runner.

Bring a familer face back to Brookie? If it's true the NRL are going to reduce the interchange to 8 possibly 6 then we will need young fit forwards. I am a big fan of Mason since he joined the knights but if the interchange is reduced he can't play long minutes. Gone will be the days of a player like Joe G hanging on for a couple more good years if they have to play long minutes.

He's going well in super league. He is a strong hitter and runner, also does big minutes and is a unit.

However he isn't neccessarily a stand-out front rower, even in the ESL, although thats not always a requirement for a prop I admit. Put it this way, I would have him at my ESL team St.Helens, but he wouldn't start and I don't know whether I would have him at Manly.

But then Sam Moa was very average in the ESL. Goes to Roosters and goes up a level. So could be worth a punt with age on his side, and would be cheap. There are a number of potentially top class forwards in the ESL that would come for cheap.

Sign him up I say. He was awesome for us in the 2009 20s team.
Still is a Devistating hitter as Todd Carney will testify too.

I was upset when he left as he was one of the best on the NYC.
Doesn't he also have a younger brother playing over here ?

I'd have him back. Wouldn't come with a huge price tag either. Has got size and aggression, things we desperately need.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4