• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Reading last week Big League and there is an article about El Masri.

The last comment under No10 goes on about Hazem playing his 300th game and at the end Terry Lamb comments show how much Beaver's equalling his record hurt.
He says...."Dont forget it's all for the one club as well - which is very important. He a very big hero at this club"

I dont care what its suppose to mean but I think it was a go at Beaver. Between David Middleton who still does not class Beaver as a one club player because of the NEagles.
Funny I am sure that the Bulldogs changed there no a few times and maybe that should be included to El Masri games.

Dont care Beaver is our hero.

Lamb played for the Magpies as well as the Dogs so I don't know why he is saying that, possibly because he is nothing more than a brain dead imbecile!!

how you can not claim Beaver as a one club player is a joke.

He never switched clubs, he stayed with the NRL franchise license that he started, its just the owners of the license changed slightly.

Thats a joke.

At the end of the day while Hasme’s community work was admirable he was nothing more than an average winger that could kick exceptionally for most of his career.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I'm not laughing...typical journo, they are ALL scum of the earth!!

I find myself in agreement with you..... This is unnatural.

But I would like to add that all second hand car salesmen and travel agents are the same :p

As a "tour organisor" I don't count!!

But I do get the odd "free sandwich" so maybe I do

Reading for too much into it imo

All it is for me, is support for Hazem, not bagging any other player

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Reading for too much into it imo

All it is for me, is support for Hazem, not bagging any other player

I'd go along with that

Kiwi is quickly taking over CW's mantel as the voice of reason on Silvertails

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I'm not laughing...typical journo, they are ALL scum of the earth!!

David Middleton isn't a journo - he's a historian. Sadly he does see Beaver as a two-club player. We know Beaver never played for anybody but Manly - even when he wore a Northern Eagles jersey I'd put money on him wearing Manly speedo's or something.

Baa didn't play for the one club either, so maybe that's what he was getting at? I don't think it was a shot at Beaver anyway.

I thought this thread was going to be about food!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=181570.msg239598#msg239598 date=1251958297]
Screw Lamb. (Kiwi, dont take that seriously)

When I am done with it, I will send it over to you to eat mate
[/quote]

I doubt anyone will be interested in seconds.

And besides Missing Something...since when have I pissed you off and for what reason???

I don't think I have ever "attacked" you on this forum (and don't attack anyone for that matter)....so what's you beef mate???

Toughen the fuq up Mark.  Attack someone, anyone, go for CliffyGc, he's easy meat.  it can be quite satisfying. 

DSM5 link said:
Toughen the fuq up Mark.  Attack someone, anyone, go for CliffyGc, he's easy meat.  it can be quite satisfying. 

Volley is more fun

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8