Lame - Orford doesn't do the press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably down in the grandstand looking to see where that last pass ended up.

Forget it, if he went they would have only focused on the last play. There is a lot of positives to come out of this game, we were unlucky not to win and the tigers were very lucky to win. I have faith in Des.

Good for you Fulton.  Could you mention one of the positives? (leave Choc out of it)

DSM5 link said:
Hopefully talking to Florimo about being half for the CCBs.

That oval was the Gosford townies home ground (well that Kariong and across the road there aswell) so it'll be a real return home for him and red and black isn't so diffrent to red and blue.

I think he should do it, but he should have a year off and going surfing at avoca next year first :)

Who cares if he wasn't there

Hopefully it is because he was so gutted about the loss he couldn't sit there and talk about it, which is the attitude I want to see from our captain.

He was poor tonight, but at least he was into it having a go. Tbh I was more disappointed in Lyon tonight, was hardly spotted.

I also loved Jason Kings attitude tonight, he was absolutely filthy he had to come off for that cut, he would have taken staples on the field to stay on

He was poor tonight Kiwi when he needed to be good.  Good would have seen us win.  He went backwards in attack and his options were continually weak.  This has been part of his game all year and when he needed to stand up, he didn't.  Lyon was quiet tonight, I agree.  King should practise holding onto the ball.  He dropped it five metres out on the first tackle.  Not professional imo. 

i would have skipped the press conference too if i gifted them a few tries and then when we had a real crack to win or tie thrown the ball over the sideline in panic.

FFS he got paid the best part of 20K for that, the least he can do is cop it as the captain

The one thing i noticed with Orford was that he was trying TOO much, he was playing these plays (which usualy work with B.Stewart) that were very elaborat.

He just needed to simplify it, none of these chips/banna kicks & crap, just bloody kick the ball into the corner & chase hard.

If your game plan isnt working you go back to the basics.

Mal Cochrane link said:
twice the result too...what was the GF score last year?

That was all due to Lyon :p, who funnily enough, has copped zero blame for tonight's attack or lack thereof

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Mal Cochrane link=topic=181254.msg234875#msg234875 date=1249302032]
twice the result too...what was the GF score last year?

That was all due to Lyon :p, who funnily enough, has copped zero blame for tonight's attack or lack thereof
[/quote]

Lyon was Ordinary and didn't get involved well but he's not getting quality ball - Orford was just bad that’s why.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2