Larissa Put this on the boss's desk(Dave)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably good if you explain in your post what this is about rather than just relying on everyone to click on the link.

Hong kong has a very vibrant "Chinatown" district. It dwarfs those found in Sydney, Melbourne and San Francisco.

Speaking of which, I should have some information on this in a few weeks. My understanding is still a few i's to dot and t's to cross but it's certainly a possibility. I must say it will make for an interesting MWTS trip.....funny how we seem to be getting one of these overseas trips every year (almost)....WCC / New Zeland and now possibly China, bet you all think I have something to do with this!!

I know Northern Beaches locals "lament" the two games that need to be taken away, but we have had some interesting options these last few years (ie like home games at Suncorp or Perth).

We'd have to ask them to take their helmets off as the BC Lions are a cfl team, but I'd be there! (watching)

Mark, make it happen! (someone put this on his desk!)

globaleagle said:
We'd have to ask them to take their helmets off as the BC Lions are a cfl team, but I'd be there! (watching)

GE - apply some tar & feathers & you could be the fill in as the Sea Eagles mascot on the sideline.

Mals said:
globaleagle said:

GE - apply some tar & feathers & you could be the fill in as the Sea Eagles mascot on the sideline.

Why that doesn't sound good at all!

Over to you, hat!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7